Reviews for Changes
TheStarsInTheSkyShineSoBright chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Aaaaah! XD you need to do a sequel or make this a chapter story!
DaughterofDante chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Awww!
SakuraYuki218 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
WOW. This is a great story.
smartbrainmonkey chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Wow. I was expecting palletshipping, but I got a friendship story... *sniffles* A very touching friendship story... very nice work.
Evie Warner chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
This has to be the best Ash and Gary friendship fic I've ever read. And I've read a LOT of them ..

I love the scene where Ash is scared to sleep, and goes to Gary for comfort, and the bit where the two of them are talking through Aura.

The scene with Mewtwo was perfectly placed, and I'm glad Ash got his memories of Pikachu back :D
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
AWWW make a sequel please
nightwolf48 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Best story ever I've read it like 3 times. So good
Elizabeth the Bathog chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
WOW this was awesome idea! Good work! :D
Kage 5243 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
k
FTG chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Hurray for a story that has Ash and Gary in it and no disgusting material! I loved Ash's Pokemon nature, how he took instantly to one character and didn't care much for the others. I loved how "Ash hissed at Iris, then smiled at Gary."

The storyline was very unique, interesting, and awesome to read. The thought of creating a half-human, half-Pokemon person makes me cringe at the thought. It's almost like an experiment gone wrong.

My favorite scene was the nightmare scene where Ash didn't want to go to bed, I loved how you described his being scared, but with a Pokemonish nature intertwined into it all. I liked the scene where Gary first wakes up and finds out that he has wings, and I also really liked the way Ash first communicated with Gary by his touching his hands and using auroa to project his thoughts.

I liked how Ash and Gary got to travel together to the Orre region in the end, and I also liked how Ash didn't want his memories back, even though he accidentally got the memories of Pikachu.

I really liked Ash's Pokemon dialogue, how he says "Nu," and "Eh?"

Gary's being able to shoot fire from his hands was very cool, and I like how he and Ash were like brotheres through the entire story.

Your stories are awesome; keep on writing!
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
any chance of a sequel... of what happened next?
Time'sLonelyWanderer chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Really good story, I like how you made Ash act like a child, I thought it was very cute. And I like how you made Gary and Ash friends. You can't find too many where all there is, is friendship and nothing else.
KazunaPikachu chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
That was interesting _ I was sad that they didn't find a cure for Ash and Gary's 'condition' (or somehow forced Team Pokemon to create a cure), but only because I could foresee the inevitable difficulties they'll have to face in their journey due to how they are. I mean, being pokemon now, trainers will surely be out to get 'em! (I know I would be :D)

I liked how you wrote it, and I also liked how you brought Mewtwo in - he was also genetically created/mutated etc. by the ambitions of a 'Team' group, so would empathize with them all the more. In fact, I'm going to consider them kin! _ And it was really nice of him to restore Ash's memories of Pikachu. I was really happy for that and I hope Ash doesn't kick him over the head too hard!

Overall, very neatly structured and well written. Thank you for writing such an interesting fic _
bug349 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
oh that was a cute storie and really sad at the same time i loved it
Last Warrior 7 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
You seems to do a good job with the change in behavior but a better description of what ash looks like would be better.

Also why did you choose a pokehybrid rather than a pokemon.

this chapter is quite lengthy, must have taken you a long time good job.