Reviews for The Last Dragonlord
ArthurShade chapter 3 . 11/29/2017
Excellent story looking forward to the next chapter
ShadowLady89 chapter 3 . 11/8/2017
will there be slash
CrimsonDream01 chapter 3 . 9/16/2017
I really like this story so far XD keep up the great work. Looking forward to reading more XD
In The Mix chapter 3 . 8/23/2017
I really enjoyed reading this fic and I can't wait to see where it goes! I hope you find your muse and UPdate soon! I need to see how Harry and Merlin's relationship develops and Merlin teaching him about being a dragon lord... I just realized, does Merlin even realize he's a dragonlord at this point in the series? Will Harry go back to the future? Will Merlin be there to meet him if he does?
I need to know what happens! Please UPdate soon!
Vladimir Mithrander chapter 3 . 7/26/2017
Please update this! I love reading HarryxMerlin crossovers but they are so rare and barely updated. Yours is a good story so far and I really want to read more of it.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/14/2017
Canada and Kumajiro chapter 3 . 4/18/2017
Please update soon this is epoc
andjelija.nenic chapter 2 . 3/21/2017
YokaiAngel chapter 3 . 3/20/2017
Beautiful!~~ Absolutely genius!~~~
SantaClaws3 chapter 3 . 3/7/2017
Can you have a discussion about the Dragonlords yet? I wanna c it
jadedquartz chapter 3 . 3/7/2017
This is interesting. I can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/21/2017
PLEASE PLEASE... UPDATE! This is a really really good story and im looking forward to reading more.
koala789 chapter 3 . 2/16/2017
Don't leave it with Merlin effing FAINTING! That's just inappropriate! I hope that you are struck by inspiration in approximately five seconds so that you can write up the next chapter. PLEEEEAAAASSSEE? I need to see Merlin and Harry helping each other!
kjirstin.bjurnberg chapter 3 . 2/12/2017
I really like the direction you took this and the changes you made. It feels more realistic. I know you don't have much time to write, but your story is fun and well written. I hope you can keep writing this, I look forward to more.
Shea777 chapter 3 . 2/8/2017