Reviews for The Ring
strawberry0929 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
This is the best one-shot story I have ever read! Keep on making awesome stories. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
That was too long.
jacob chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
more plz plz plz
01eggy10 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
One of the best I ever read. I hope the next chapter comes soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
is there gonna be more?
darkoes1 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Please continue this is one of the best written storys on this site. I really hate endimgs were it ends happy right away it has to take time. Tigress needs to have time to become desperate for po. But anyway please continue this story is awesome.
newguy100 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
That was the most beautiful story I ever read the details were perfect down to the last detail every word a work of art I hung on to every last sentence the emotions the characters the whole situation in general was incredibly detailed and I loved every second reading it I would give anything on this earth to see the next chapter please I'm going through a lot of emotions right now because of your story and I need to have closure with it you are an amazing author and you should be proud of what you did please I'm speaking on behalf of all of fanfiction please write the next chapter it was incredible.
random person chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Just one thing you should know, the "shield" that protected po from shen's weapon is actually a wok... i think. Or last time i checked a wok is a dish for cooking that was described to have handles on the sides. well, i dont know about the handles, but i know a wok is shaped kinda like a bowl. this was quite the interesting chapter. but my stupid imagination is having a hard time picturing tigress crying. CURSE YOU, IMAGINATION! but it was okay anyway.
D.E.J chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
C'mon it so good I rely hope you make more you are a great story writer
fireclaw239 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
hope you update soon
AniUniverse chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Hey, I would love to drop some suggestions or ideas for this story if that's cool with ya.

-AniUniverse '05
Nobody chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Hey you could make him go in to time,And there's a time like in 2 weeks (or whatever u want)That time is closed only not in till morning tigress go back in to time a save him or what every just a idea!Plz start again soon!
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Man, that was brutal for Po to hear this from Tigress. I knew that one of these days that her words might stick a dagger in Po's heart. Even though he is clumsy, that's still no excuse for her to say what she said and it cost her their friendship.

I've been reading this story for months now and I gotta was pretty awesome. For some reason, I just loved it. I hope you keep going because I want to see whether or not Po and Tigress can reconcile. I've got some awesome ideas for this story if you want to hear them.

-AniUniverse '05
doglover11 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I thought that would be Po

Please Please add another chapter
Forex chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
C'mon update this is gooood!