Reviews for INTERLUDE-PART-2 THERE IS NEVER A ROSE W/O THORNS
anan chapter 11 . 6/9/2003
Oh, please keep writing this! Don't let Merilas go to Valinor. Legolas needs her! He loves her! She loves him!
tiggivon chapter 5 . 9/30/2002
beautiful. i'm so glad legolas was not hindered by her physical hurts. and was able to find her inner beauty.

tiggivon chapter 4 . 9/30/2002
a very touching scene. legolas trying to give his all and meri held back by her memories.

it must of been so hard for her wanting to respond but her mind not free enough to allow the feeling to surface.

tiggivon chapter 3 . 9/30/2002
it's a very touching scene as they both sit together. love is supposed to conquer all. i hope it goes some way to help them even if it doen't keep them together.

tiggivon chapter 2 . 9/30/2002
i admire legolas's patience and understanding. it is not always easy to forgive let alone forget.

nightmares are and can be horrifying. poor meri.

tiggivon chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
so enjoyed the first part of interlude. now seems the right time to come back and read part two.

legolas is going to find it difficult to be able to reach into meri's existance. as she said the scenes she was made to witness and the ordeal she had been through cannot necessarily be wiped out by the passages of time.

Floria Tosca chapter 5 . 9/6/2002
Merilas is a lot more interesting than Mary Sue could ever be, but Elbereth, that lass has problems! I can see why, though. You wouldn't expect someone who'd just been released from a concentration camp to jump back into normal life without missing a beat, and Merilas' situation was probably just as traumatic. It must be especially rough with her being an elf, because elves are "supposed to be" lovely and untainted.
Starbrat chapter 12 . 7/16/2002
It's nice, and realistic. I hate those happy little "just wave your hand and everything is fine" stories. Oh well, good work.
Kiriko-chan chapter 11 . 6/17/2002
I LUV UR STORY! _ I LUV THIS STORY! _ i wanna read more! _ keep writing up great stories! _
Kora chapter 11 . 6/12/2002
awwww! yay! yay! awesome! dude...i didn't see that coming. great work!
Rowan Willow chapter 11 . 6/12/2002
You are EVIL!
shirebound chapter 11 . 6/11/2002
Sigh. I hope we're heading to a happy ending (Frodo needs one so desperately!).
Elwen Of The Hidden Valley chapter 11 . 6/11/2002
Oh my goodness. I was willing him to say that last line!
Rowan Willow chapter 10 . 6/5/2002
As always, my Rufferto, this twist of a limb of a story is amazing and enthralling!
Kora chapter 10 . 6/4/2002
squee! awesome chapter! *sighs* they're always all so great