Reviews for The Uprising
The Beautiful Filth chapter 10 . 2/12/2013
could there be a sequel O_O this is so amazing!
Mozzi-Girl chapter 10 . 11/24/2012
Nice epilogue but I've kinda... Forgotten what this story was about, and I feel really bad for saying that but it's been a while and I read almost every fanfic haha, but this was awesome!

The Last Poison Apple chapter 9 . 11/26/2012
Not a bad ending. Overall it was a pretty good story. Nicely written :D
MALTARA2010 chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
Amazing! Loved it! :) Can't wait for what's to come!
Maltara13 chapter 8 . 9/10/2012
So Good! Please don't stop there!
The Last Poison Apple chapter 8 . 9/11/2012
I was kinda expecting the words "You have died" to come out, haha! But great chapter. It really seems like it'll end soon, heh!

ON A SIDE NOTE. DID YOU PLAY THE MOST RECENT CHAPTER. BECAUSE SHE TOLD OSCAR NO. AND SHE KISSED MAL. ARE YOU AS EXCITED ABOUT THIS AS ME.
mozzi-girl chapter 8 . 9/11/2012
Omg omg omg Natara noooo! :O That was a great chapter

NiekaWow chapter 8 . 9/11/2012
D: I only started reading this fanfic.. It's amazing! Of course, I started at chapter 1 and got hooked instantly! Well done.. But please.. Please don't tell me that's the end of Natara?! D:
-Nieka
bugreid chapter 8 . 9/10/2012
0 _ 0 omg. That's all I have to say. Holy crap.. That's so sad! Natara can't die! Mal has to tell her he loves her too! :( please keep going! I just read this whole story tonight and I already love it! :)
ZeDancingHobbit chapter 8 . 9/10/2012
O.O Welll...bit of a cliffie, aren't we?
mynamesrach chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
Hey! I know it's been about a month since you last updated, but you deserve to know that this is a wonderful story. Out of all the CoD Maltara stories I've read so far, yours is my favorite. This is absolutely fantastic.
Only critical remark being that Esmerelda Salazar is a little out of character, but seeing as how everything else is perfect, I think we can all overlook that. :)
mozzi-girl chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
True you are getting into the swing of updating! :D
Yes! Go Mal, you rugged babe! I can't wait to see what happens next and a little shocked at Natara, but she didn't kill anyone which is brill!

The Last Poison Apple chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
Oh yeah. Keep going :D I want to see what happens. Natara is amazing.
BreezyFan chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
Hi there!
Heh, the kraken references, I see you! Smart move :)
I like it. Hope Mal will find Natara quickly though / She needs to get to a hospital ASAP. I felt so bad for her while reading your story :( I think my heart broke a little because of it.. Update soon!
-Lisa
The Last Poison Apple chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
Ooh. This looks dramatic! Update soon!