Reviews for Saruman of many Devices
Yowser chapter 14 . 13h
We need the next chapter soon! It's too good for you to stop.
Esquire chapter 1 . 8/21
Love this story and everything about it - I'm a longtime fan of both sources and I can't wait to see what you've got in store. Thanks for brightening my FFN experience!
Derain von Harken chapter 1 . 8/19
Guess who one of Aule's greatest students was. Sauron. Oh yes beware what the Dark Lord may start whipping up. Keep in mind he has far less concern about safety for his easily replaceable troops.
Vlastimir chapter 2 . 7/14
শআশখথথথখয়রয়খধধয়য়খ
geistklempner chapter 14 . 7/3
This kicks ass and I hope you finish it!
i just have to put it out their but Saruman doesn't age
robwar80 chapter 1 . 6/29
I am reading the first chapter and it is nice to see orcs and servants with intelligence and personalities.
Please update this!
Alkeni chapter 14 . 6/1
Very fascinating, as always.
Yahul Wagoni chapter 14 . 5/28
This just doesn't stop getting better. I hope we will have the rest of this more frequently, even though that would be it's over sooner.
ATP chapter 14 . 4/29
Great story, please continue - but what about 120mm mortars? easy to made, portable
like 75mm gun, 7th persons could operate it - what more do you need?
And some 14,5mm AT guns for snipers. they will kill enemy commanders from at least one
, why not Neberwlers? easy made, and would destroy any formation.
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 14 . 4/27
Interesting, just a point, Rorke's Drift wasn't defended by survivors of Isandlwanha. Those who did survive didn't stop at Rorke's Drift - or at least, not for long.
ABZB13 chapter 1 . 4/16
Nice - Pokemon AND a rational.

OOC - have you ever read the Safehold series? If you haven't, it would be right up your alley, given this story.
tenchifew chapter 14 . 4/15
Very interesting story, another great chapter.

Thank you for writing.
julian chapter 14 . 4/13
Hope to see the next chapter soon :)