Reviews for Saruman of many Devices
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 4 . 7/21
Love this fic. Must say am I very impressed. Loving it
Destructo Wolf chapter 12 . 5/30
Awesome story!
Any chance for an update?
Dazzle chapter 12 . 5/10
This is super neat, cheers!
Larry Huss chapter 12 . 4/28
good transfer of Stirling's concept to Middle Earth. Please keep it up.

yrs Larry
This is too good to stop.
Please give us another chapter, and soon.
Thanks for your work thus far - it is inspired, and a ripping yarn!
loebel.marvin chapter 12 . 4/2
Just read through all 12 chapters the last week - I really like it! Keep up the good work!
mkb chapter 2 . 3/29
This is awesome, please know this. If you ever want any of my tech, you're welcome to a discount.
Whoopty Do chapter 12 . 3/2
It's all been great.
We need more!
We want more!
More, please!
This is really good. I read Ashes on Space Battles as a guest, and I plan to look into this one's thread soon as well.
Ud the Imp chapter 10 . 2/5
Once again, the Army of the White Hand shows its superiority. The only things that can leave actually NOTICEABLE damage are surprise attacks and anything that is way beyond mortal comprehension, ie the Nazghul.

By the way, at this point, I count 2 out of the 9 total Nazghul got whacked, right?
Guilliman chapter 1 . 2/5
Please Don't Abandon this
Reads-by-Lamplight chapter 12 . 1/30
Just found your story through tv tropes and binged the whole thing. Gotta say that I love it. please continue to write it.
AlgaeNymph chapter 12 . 1/28
I like "rationalist miliraty" fics, and this one is no exception. I've found no structural errors, and I don't know enough of the source material to be particularly picky. You seem to know your material well, however. Keep up the good work.

P.S. I do want to see Elizbet recover, though.
Rafinius chapter 2 . 1/26
So after reading the first two chapters I have one thing that irks me most. The Uruk's anachronism. It makes sense that the ancient and wise Saruman mentally connected to the stunted FAI 'Central' thinks in a rather modern fashion, but what made the Uruk into disciplined and educated men discussing Gandalf's bigotry? And what happened to the LOTR canon degeneration. Did Saruman manage to cure his race completely of everything but their ugly face despite millennia of corruption through Morgoth? Who educated them into wisecracking smart-asses anyway. Are they all like Saruman's super-obedient teenage brats or something?
Central is calling all the shots. Hard to emphasize with. Contradicts your claim that Central is unable to innovate itself. Saruman is worthless. Why not just make this a SI.