Reviews for Saruman of many Devices
Ari989 chapter 13 . 33m
Good update! As always, Isengard's technological progress is the main draw to the story and it's great to see them making their own advancements, instead of simply relying entirely on Central. Until next time, thanks for sharing!
Reishin Amara chapter 13 . 1h
curious how long til they field a tank...lol
Destructo Wolf chapter 13 . 1h
IT LIVES! You have no idea how happy I am!

One thing tho. Why are you jumping so much between SI and Imperial units? At first I thought that Isengard was using SI as a sign of progress and the rest of Middle Earth was using Imperial to show they are more primitive, but it later went to trash as Ugluk used Imperial. So, what's the deal?
garoorar chapter 13 . 3h
Yay! It's Back! And that last improvement on the recoil guns... I smell tanks coming!
Shieldage chapter 13 . 3h
Awesome. You write great war. Love the competent Saruman and the regimented soldier-wargs. Great AU, good see more of it. Definitely enjoy how they're spreading across Middle-Earth, improving the infrastructure as they go. Nice pacing on the chapter, Umbar looks like it will lose hard. Good to have spare engines, definitely thinking ahead.
OBSERVER01 chapter 13 . 4h
excellent.
Stainless Steel Fox chapter 13 . 4h
I am so glad to see you've taken this up again. Looks like the elves are just as OP with a rifle as a longbow. A dedicated elven sharpshooter is going to be utterly horrific.

I've always loved this sort of military sci-fi, from King David's Spaceship and Janniasries to Empire from the Ashes and the Safehold series. And a cross over with Lord of the Rings... It's like several christmases at once!

Looking forward to more (and Mordor).
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 13 . 5h
Very nice chapter.
wareagle chapter 13 . 6h
This by far one of the best stories out there, no matter the genre. I'm glad that it has started back up again and look forward to many more chapters.

The pacing is perfect. The characterization is perfect. Everything is perfect. Thank you for your hard work.
Purrs chapter 13 . 7h
Amazing chapter as always. How you work on so many things at once I'll never know.
Thespurgin chapter 13 . 8h
I REALLY wish that "Battle for Middle Earth 2" or a similar game had a mod for Isenguard that had all these wonderful weapons...
Dang, Sarumon's tech base just keep advancing by leaps and bounds.
JohnMandrake42 chapter 13 . 8h
Hooray! This fic started up again!
Tork01 chapter 13 . 8h
Interesting! 'INS' stands for Isengard Naval Ship I assume. The naval tech especially seems like they are working out the bugs and getting practical experience. Having a steam tug or two nearby looked helpful.
Those Gundabad goblins would be quite irritated to know that they were repulsed by less than a dozen elves.
And any word on Frodo and his friendly werewolf?
TelaSela chapter 13 . 8h
This is such a fun story, thank you! I also can't help but feel anxious about the future. Things are going so well, but there are still a number of ways things could go wrong. Really wrong. And the ring is still out there.
Ellen Brand chapter 13 . 8h
YAY! I love this fic, and I am SO HAPPY to see it updating again! I especially love how you handle characters being wrong about things without bashing them. And Lurtz is just awesome. :)