Reviews for Saruman of many Devices
loebel.marvin chapter 12 . 4/2
Just read through all 12 chapters the last week - I really like it! Keep up the good work!
mkb chapter 2 . 3/29
This is awesome, please know this. If you ever want any of my tech, you're welcome to a discount.
Whoopty Do chapter 12 . 3/2
It's all been great.
We need more!
We want more!
More, please!
This is really good. I read Ashes on Space Battles as a guest, and I plan to look into this one's thread soon as well.
Ud the Imp chapter 10 . 2/5
Once again, the Army of the White Hand shows its superiority. The only things that can leave actually NOTICEABLE damage are surprise attacks and anything that is way beyond mortal comprehension, ie the Nazghul.

By the way, at this point, I count 2 out of the 9 total Nazghul got whacked, right?
Guilliman chapter 1 . 2/5
Please Don't Abandon this
Reads-by-Lamplight chapter 12 . 1/30
Just found your story through tv tropes and binged the whole thing. Gotta say that I love it. please continue to write it.
AlgaeNymph chapter 12 . 1/28
I like "rationalist miliraty" fics, and this one is no exception. I've found no structural errors, and I don't know enough of the source material to be particularly picky. You seem to know your material well, however. Keep up the good work.

P.S. I do want to see Elizbet recover, though.
Rafinius chapter 2 . 1/26
So after reading the first two chapters I have one thing that irks me most. The Uruk's anachronism. It makes sense that the ancient and wise Saruman mentally connected to the stunted FAI 'Central' thinks in a rather modern fashion, but what made the Uruk into disciplined and educated men discussing Gandalf's bigotry? And what happened to the LOTR canon degeneration. Did Saruman manage to cure his race completely of everything but their ugly face despite millennia of corruption through Morgoth? Who educated them into wisecracking smart-asses anyway. Are they all like Saruman's super-obedient teenage brats or something?
Central is calling all the shots. Hard to emphasize with. Contradicts your claim that Central is unable to innovate itself. Saruman is worthless. Why not just make this a SI.
daemonkeeper chapter 12 . 1/18
Hi

Just wanted to say that I hope you carry on with this fanfic
jdboss1 chapter 12 . 1/18
Woo this is So well made I did not No ever 10% that much about gun / then useuing them in wars
so happy i read this PLease update some time sooooon
absolute-insanity chapter 12 . 1/11
Moar, nao, yes pls.
Also, get that review count up.
The King in White chapter 12 . 1/4
Every time I read this I'm really struck by all the historical information you've gathered and the sheer effort of organizing it.
Laconeko chapter 12 . 12/30/2014
We keep hearing about the defenders during sieges, how food and water dwindles, how the stress of constantly watching for a break-in attempt puts people on edge and hoe worsening hygienic conditions makes it vital to keep disease outbreaks in check.
Rarely do we in documentaries get to see the attacking force wrestling with their own problems, as they are usually 'the bad guys' and therefore are usually shown as superior (either to explain why the defending force lost, or to make them more heroic in their 'victory against the odds').
Or maybe that's just my limited experience talking.