Reviews for Saruman of many Devices
Andrew chapter 14 . 12/14/2016
I was very happy to see more of this. I really enjoy the story and the level of detail in your battles. I'm looking forward to more.
frustratedmind chapter 2 . 11/4/2016
This is a masterpiece. Great work.
RHJunior chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
better option: Red brass, an alloy of copper, zinc and tin used in older firearms rather than iron.
Dragonheart51 chapter 14 . 9/24/2016
Great story. I hope we get a big battle between Sauron and Saruman. Let Sauron get a taste of an Army Corps and it's firepower. Or even a whole army.
Yowser chapter 14 . 8/24/2016
We need the next chapter soon! It's too good for you to stop.
Esquire chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
Love this story and everything about it - I'm a longtime fan of both sources and I can't wait to see what you've got in store. Thanks for brightening my FFN experience!
Derain von Harken chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
Guess who one of Aule's greatest students was. Sauron. Oh yes beware what the Dark Lord may start whipping up. Keep in mind he has far less concern about safety for his easily replaceable troops.
Vlastimir chapter 2 . 7/14/2016
শআশখথথথখয়রয়খধধয়য়খ
geistklempner chapter 14 . 7/3/2016
This kicks ass and I hope you finish it!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/2/2016
i just have to put it out their but Saruman doesn't age
robwar80 chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
I am reading the first chapter and it is nice to see orcs and servants with intelligence and personalities.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/29/2016
Please update this!
Alkeni chapter 14 . 6/1/2016
Very fascinating, as always.
Yahul Wagoni chapter 14 . 5/28/2016
This just doesn't stop getting better. I hope we will have the rest of this more frequently, even though that would be it's over sooner.
ATP chapter 14 . 4/29/2016
Great story, please continue - but what about 120mm mortars? easy to made, portable
like 75mm gun, 7th persons could operate it - what more do you need?
And some 14,5mm AT guns for snipers. they will kill enemy commanders from at least one
, why not Neberwlers? easy made, and would destroy any formation.