Reviews for Saruman of many Devices
Sefera chapter 14 . 11/10/2021
Very Good! I’m favoriting this, just in case you ever choose to continue it :)
M. Sykes chapter 14 . 9/24/2021
WHY DID YOU STOP UPDATING? THIS IS THE BEST FIC I'VE EVER READ
LordAndreius chapter 1 . 6/15/2021
n, 0,iii8898888ik
Froombitz Yumpy chapter 14 . 3/12/2021
A pity you never finished this.
IAS-20 chapter 14 . 1/16/2021
This is a great story, somehow both staying true to the original and introducing a patently alien element (which is exceedingly well worked out in itself) to create a very compelling and entertaining read.
Even the elves adopting guns sounds great.

Hoping for the story to be continued one day. I'm sure many other readers are waiting, too.
saoyuuki12 chapter 2 . 7/12/2020
What have you done to the races of middle earth?
jgkitarel chapter 6 . 3/2/2020
I'm liking this so far. While having Saruman and his Uruks using guns is new, you give an interesting take on that. At the same time, you avert the biggest sin of it by showing that just because he has the advantage with quality, against a vastly numerically overwhelming foe, it is less useful than people think.

At the same time, the fact that the bad guys are getting firearms of a sort is troubling to everyone. There is a reason why they became the primary ranged weapon, and it wasn't because they were any more superior to the bow with regards to ranged accuracy. In fact, it was the opposite for centuries. It was the ease of training massive numbers of soldiers to use guns quickly, along with the psychological effect of being shot at. Big Boom and bad stuff heading your way equals brown pants the first few times, even when the guys doing the firing are intentionally aiming to miss.
Corditeman chapter 14 . 1/2/2020
Like this story, Saphroneth. Suggest you continue it. Wishing you well.
bauers374 chapter 1 . 1/1/2020
This fic is like Dr Stone... Before Doctor Stone
bauers374 chapter 1 . 1/1/2020
This probably won't happen, but just imagine... Urui-kai airdropping from Hueys... one of the two Heli songs blairing (Fortunate Son, or Ride of the Valkryies
luke.miller.drss chapter 14 . 12/6/2019
I'd love to see more from this world!
Oeteoso chapter 14 . 11/9/2019
Very much enjoyed this story, the aesthetic of well trained and rifle-armed Uruk is amazing. Would love to see more.
ScotyWaddyDoDO chapter 14 . 10/22/2019
This must be completed! Good luck.
l4w chapter 14 . 9/8/2019
I am very happy that I found a crossover of the General . . . and even better it is with the Lord of the Rings.
This is a darn fine story that you are sharing.
I like how you are moving the story along and it is like 'oh and the Fellowship of the Ring is doing this.' Because even if this is about destroying the One Ring, it is not the Fellowship that is driving the most change.
I do hope that Frodo gets some more screen time and that he does not try to lone wolf it to Mount Doom(heh heh).
Oh, and what happened to Gollum?
Thanks and I am looking forward to more of this story
geistklempner chapter 13 . 8/31/2019
Please, please continue this. You will be happy to know that it inspired Left Beyond Quest.