Reviews for Saruman of many Devices
geistklempner chapter 14 . 1/10/2018
Man I hope this resumes. It's awesome.
Miki-chan13 chapter 14 . 10/12/2017
This is a very interesting story- I know little of the story with Central, but I've really enjoyed reading how introducing guns and artillery to Middle-Earth would go down. You've especially endeared the Uruk-Hai to me :)
Bacon chapter 1 . 9/20/2017
this is amazing
MadHat886 chapter 1 . 9/20/2017
Nice fic
Zippyitydoodah chapter 10 . 9/17/2017
I am rereading this...too many times. I hope there will be more chapters one day, beyond those you have already posted.
cutrupi124 chapter 14 . 8/6/2017
Please please please please please please continue
rabio chapter 14 . 8/1/2017
Amazing story! Just read it all in a day.
Is it still alive?
Either way, thank you very much!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
You cant just abandon this work of art
Guest chapter 14 . 7/13/2017
Really well done, I'm still hoping for more
Jwsponky chapter 14 . 7/5/2017
An amusing story, though I admit I am unfamiliar with the book series you borrowed Central from... I also wonder how long it would be before Central gave Saruman the blueprints for flamethrowers...
ulfark chapter 14 . 6/20/2017
ok through out this entire story i kept wondering why the bloody hell Saruman gave up such a huge advantage?

yes the gundabad orcs had a prototype of his more advanced isen rifle but that's no reason to hand out their design willy nilly. simply telling them how to make them makes a negligible difference for the battle at hand since they simply don't have have the infrastructure to mass produce them in sizable numbers.

Both Gondor and the elves should not have been given the weapons without at least a pledge of fealty or vassalship. even optimistically Saruman should have gotten horribly disproportionate trade deals out of them. they were literally up against a wall and he had the magic bullet that could make it all go away.

it seems like central brainwashed him into being a good guy with a emphasis on technological advancement and not welfare. cuz it won't be long before they are warring with each other using rifles after the mordor orcs are all dead.

i kept waiting for the hammer to drop on the western people when Saruman would apply the pressure but instead he's been a white knight throughout. he is not desperate enough for help against Sauron to need their help. even with the mordor orcs copying his tech he is still ahead and outpacing them to boot. he could simply siege important areas and wait for his tech level to rise until numerical superiority is worthless AKA automatic magazine rifles, tanks and airplanes. Though even with Central giving him the blueprints to everything isengard is still advancing way too fast to be believable.

i was hoping for saruman to at least let his nominal allies absorb some blows to diminish their strength so he could lord over them later on more easily. kinda like how Europe was completely dependent on america for both rebuilding and military support.

oh well still a fun and entertaining story. i would ask for a bit less emphasis on the Central Observe routine to show information dumps and more emphasis on the relationships and name recognition of individual orcs. i recognized most but there were simply too many to keep track when they seemed interchangeable at points.
Krulla Chief chapter 10 . 6/4/2017
Can't believe I'd forgotten you'd used the LoTR Battle Game Named Nazgul by the money vampires in story.
ATP chapter 14 . 4/17/2017
Happy easter
Denubis chapter 14 . 4/9/2017
This is an excellent excellent story. My compliments.
geistklempner chapter 14 . 2/2/2017
Please continue this? *puppy dog eyes*
541 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »