Reviews for Misery
Jo chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
3 this was compelling and spectacular. Like many other stories of yours, I cannot seem to tear my eyes away.
YourxMuse chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
OMG, this was REALLY good. I like how Sam died because he stayed; I think it would've been really accurate. :)
xenascully chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
loved it :)
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
Absolutely wonderful!

While there are many of the 'Dean makes a wish and it comes back to bite him' plots out there, and I've read several, I still enjoy them very much.

And this one in particular was very well thought out; I've never seen one where Dean wished Sam hadn't gone to Stanford.

So props. on the original idea and the excellent writing that made this story what it is. :)
casammy chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
I am of the firm belief that sammy never debia to go to stanford, or at least not only, if it was going debia to be accompanied and under the care of dean and john
T.L. Arens chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
SUCH a good story! I'm so glad you wrote something in Sam's defense. I also love how ou portrayed Dean and how Dean was caught between the two but in the end, Dean's loyalty was to his father. Such a fix for Sam! Do you think everything would have been completely different had Sam been more like Dean... or more like John than Dean?

Hmmm... pause for thought.

Thank you for the story. :)
Cartoon Cow chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
Ooh hapy ending :)
DeansSammy chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
oh wow just love nearly made me cry an that what an ending just great.
kiwimoonelmo chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
Now that's what I call a class act.I must admit you had me going for a while but the twist at the was for an awesome of the same
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
This was a wonderful guilty pleasure, and I enjoyed every moment of it. Don't ever stop writing these!
judyann chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
Hey it's ok for taking a while. It was great though. Loved it. Can't wait for more from you!
where the wind blows chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
awwwww i really likes it! it was a perfect ending :).

i cant wait to read more stories from you.

~wind
BranchSuper chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
Thank goodness Sam wasn't really dead! Good story.
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
Whew, you had me scared there for a minute. i am assuming that Dean made a wish after losing his brother that things had gone back to the way they used to be and the rock complied.

Ya knmow, it's scary to think things could have went that way if Sam didn't stand up and leave his family when he did to go to Stanford.
T.L. Arens chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
Seriously, their childhood was sorely messed up. Had John been in his right mind, he would have taken his sons to a monastary and never let them out into the world ever again. I will say that it makes for an interesting dynamic-and a good story. but it's sad that Dean is everyone's favorite while Sam is constantly left outside.

I think you caught their edgy family relationship perfectly! John giving Sam the third degree and Sam apologizing to Dean who started the whole argument to begin with... yup and yup.