Reviews for Athlon, Chaos' Commander of the Universe
percabethclaceforever chapter 30 . 5/23
One of the best chaos stories i have read...you are a great writer :)
Potato chapter 13 . 5/8
honestly, this book is really unrealistic. Being betrayed by all his loved ones would mean that Percy would be unable to forgive them so easily. just because his fatal flaw is loyalty, it does not mean that loyalty is to be able to forgive easily. technically, his fatal flaw would no longer be loyalty after he was betrayed, as betrayal is the antonym of loyalty. your writing is really good and you're one of the rare few authors who actually can write, but please, write stories that make sense.
Zayden Blaze chapter 1 . 4/14
Your story zayden blaze was awesome and now i cant wait to read this! Taking time to review this story! Your fanfictions are great
Jose de dios chapter 11 . 4/6
Its sally
Sharq attack 69 chapter 1 . 4/4
I like the Harry Potter reference: Jacob DURSLEY!
WhirlPool59 chapter 6 . 3/27
though chronos is a primordial bot a titan
Sharq attack 69 chapter 1 . 3/22
Love it to bits
Sharq attack 69 chapter 14 . 3/20
this whole story is entirely composed of the word flinched...
Sharq attack 69 chapter 10 . 3/20
wait, if they all already know he's Percy, why does Katosh not know if she was there, also, didn't chaos announce his name to them all?
Sharq attack 69 chapter 6 . 3/16
BOOOB
Sharq attack 69 chapter 5 . 3/16
The planet utopia? Really?
Funkynewspaper chapter 25 . 3/11
I don't think Percy would be the kind to say my Annabeth. I think he would just say Annabeth. Otherwise, great story!
Funkynewspaper chapter 22 . 3/10
I have noticed, in the very beginning, you said, 'three months after the titan war." And now suddenly your including the giant war. I would like to know whether you just added it, or if Percy went through it incognito,more something like that. However, I like it way better when this story is paced after the giant war, so good job on that!
PERCABETH chapter 1 . 3/4
Can u make other percabeth fic
Percabeth4ever chapter 13 . 3/1
Percabeth, if you didn't guess from the name!
1,952 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »