Reviews for Meatloaf Mondays
FioraLee Yue chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
I remember this story as one of Shizaya oneshots back then all those years ago. Today I'm reading it again on a whim and it still amused me greatly. Love it. Thank you for writing this.
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Shinra's got a point there.
beaniejeanie chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
I've always loved outsider POV fics so this one is really great! Thanks for the laugh!
Nekoyuurei chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
YES. There should be more shinra POVS scuttling around but there aren't. It's also harder to write in his POV. Most people just completey mess him up and make him an overly-hyper love crazed fool (which he is, but isn't... Okay i make less sense as the days go on...) but I think you did a good job making him a little more serious on the inside.
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Rofl! Nice
PenguinBandit523 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
"This, my friends, is foreplay at its finest." That Ending Line Just Got Me.

Well, the entire thing did too, but that line was just my fav. Lol, is it wrong that this reminds me of My school? Not the meatloaf (they never serve that) but the pervy jokes, and mass disturbances in the lunch room definitely. xD Oh, High School.

Izaya is the Come-back King. lol Shizuo is... (um) well he's hot, right?
flyingpanda4 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
You're hilarious XD
flyingpanda4 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
You're hilarious XD
JennyEbs chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
xD Am I the only who thinks that we need a scene like this in Season 2? I can totally see Iza-chan teasing Shizu-chan like this, lol(: ...We are getting a Season 2, right? I really hope we do..
love chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Wow that was so much fun to read! I wish I could put hears here :D

Thanks for that lovely story!
Omo chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Bwahahaha XD ohh Izaya you naughty bastard you x]
Slayers64 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
ROFL This made me laugh so hard! xD I loved the ending sentence especially. Too funny!
Raita-san chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Oh lol XD I agree...

Shinra's point of view of Shizuo and Izaya is quite hilarious :D

Wonderful story!~
TheSuperNinja'sCrabcake chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
This rocked I love how Shinra was trying to explain to himself why he thought that Izaya was seductive. The entire convo just made me laugh my ass off. Well written, no grammar errors, and I don't think that I caught any spelling mistakes. Well done~ :D

~Eryn
yu7hjyhj chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Aaayyy-aaahhhh,...I google define necrophilia and it was censored. -_-

whhhyyyy, hahaha, well I remember google it before long time ago and it didn't censor it that time. Ah, what did it mean! hahaha, I'll write it down in words to look up in the future.