Reviews for Foxface's Real Name
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Crying
sheriff stilinski chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Everything about this is absolutely perfect - the fragmented sentences, the biblical references, the breaks of innocence in a cruel world. Each sentence and word feels like it's been placed with intention, as if in any other order, it wouldn't ring the same.
So positively beautiful and such a pleasure to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
awesome
OhGod OhGod Were All Gonna Die chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
This is good. Really good.
NyssaFire chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Beautiful. Just simply beautiful. I've shipped Thresh and Foxface for as long as I remember but this takes it to a whole new level. The Biblical aspects make this story even more wonderful and...I am just simply in this with this masterpiece.
Lyrica chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
It was beautiful.
Claire chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I'm Speechless! This was incredible and beautifully written!
Person chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Errrr...wow, This is,,,,,,,,um,,,,,,,,
WolfTail Run chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Simply stunning. I really love the symbolism.
AllegoriesInMediasRes chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
This just might be the best oneshot in HG fanfic. I love the parallels and allusions and the way the your writing style is so poetic. I also love how you avoid referring to a lot of the characters by name. This line especially got to me: the boy and the girl that were supposed to be on fire.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
?
Claire chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Wow. No words. So amazing.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Oh wow. This is really amazing. I loved all of the imagery you were able to bring in. The correlations. That made the devil afraid.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Wow. I just don't know what to say. That last line just blew me away, it was so powerful. Is Snow the devil?
Safira Rue Mellark chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This is so great. I love the bible tie ins
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »