Reviews for Foxface's Real Name
OhGod OhGod Were All Gonna Die chapter 1 . 6/2
This is good. Really good.
NyssaFire chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Beautiful. Just simply beautiful. I've shipped Thresh and Foxface for as long as I remember but this takes it to a whole new level. The Biblical aspects make this story even more wonderful and...I am just simply in this with this masterpiece.
Lyrica chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
It was beautiful.
Claire chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I'm Speechless! This was incredible and beautifully written!
Person chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Errrr...wow, This is,,,,,,,,um,,,,,,,,
WolfTail Run chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Simply stunning. I really love the symbolism.
Allegories In Medias Res chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
This just might be the best oneshot in HG fanfic. I love the parallels and allusions and the way the your writing style is so poetic. I also love how you avoid referring to a lot of the characters by name. This line especially got to me: the boy and the girl that were supposed to be on fire.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
?
Claire chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Wow. No words. So amazing.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Oh wow. This is really amazing. I loved all of the imagery you were able to bring in. The correlations. That made the devil afraid.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Wow. I just don't know what to say. That last line just blew me away, it was so powerful. Is Snow the devil?
Safira Rue Mellark chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This is so great. I love the bible tie ins
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
My name is Eve...loved it :)
Shyan chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I love this, plain and simple. You kept some of the truth but manipulated the rest into a beautiful story. I love fanfictoins because you don't have to stick to how everything really when down, you did a perfect job of that.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
this story is very cool! i caught on to the Adam and Eve thing, also, foxface died from eating nightlock not an apple so you could have had her pick some night lock and eat it. still, this story had me on the edge of my seat. I loved it.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »