Reviews for I Think I'm Paranoid
Apotts chapter 1 . 1/12
I didn't know if I should laugh or cry while reading this story, but in the end I just feel pretty bad for poor crazy Tweek.
MidnightLuve chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
ok all im gonna say is tweek master cock lmao XD and i kinda wanted to know what happen to them but i guess i never will /
Kvrosawa chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I felt an odd sort of awkward tension throughout the entire thing. First, I was pissed at Craig for cheating. Then, I was rooting for Tweak to be more independent, and fuck whoever he wants. Then, I proceeded to facepalm at Tweak for his tactless seduction method. After that, I was 'Awwwing' for Kenny because he wanted to be nice, and Tweak was obviously not even hiding the fact that he wanted to use him. Finally, the 'Oh shit' moment with Craig walking in, and the 'What the fuck just happened' period when they both called him crazy, and bailed.

I loved this. It was really well-written, HUMOROUS, and just tells the story of a dramatic one night stand. I use that term because I doubt Kenny would so readily fuck Tweak again after that little...episode. Whoops.
psuliem chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Holyfuck. I'm laughing so hard. This was great.
Ria chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
... Bitch be craaazzzyyy. I mean, shit, seriously. I read that threatening your own life is a form of abuse, so if Tweek did that shit regularly I can imagine Craig leaving the way he did... I mean, that'd be really tiring, I guess. I mean... shit. I really liked this. I want this characterization of Tweek in whole goddamn multi-chap story.
stumacher chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
This was fucking bizarre, but awesome. I have now become an official Kenny/Tweek shipper.

This was a lot different from Feeling Strange and Looking Rotten... Tweek's perspective was just as anxious, but way more comical and way more lustful. But I'm definitely not complaining.
Amberr-Ink chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Duuudddee. That had Tweek written all over and all up in it.

You kinda had me going in the beginning with Craig cheating, but then I felt half way through that there was going to be a twist. I knew itt.

But it's actually really saadd. I feel soo bad for poor Tweek cause he was misguided by himself. And worse Craig didn't care and just said he was crazy, and Kenny was pretty much like 'whatever'. kifdhfdihdf No one loves Tweek. D:

I totally loved it though. I adore when there are twists like that.

(And omg I'm sorry I haven't reviewed for you in FOREVER. I have catching up to do sdfdifh I'm sorrryy D':)
KeiMaxwell chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Um... wtf? xD Okay, I kinda liked how Tweek went crazy and all that, and the sex scene was hot. But it was all so crazy, I don't even get all of it, lol. But maybe that's what you were aiming for? As it's Tweek and all that. Lol. Well, I'm entertained and amused, so, nice story!
Riddelly chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Loved it!
Fate Harbor chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Dude, this was AMAZING! Tweek was so in character as a crazy, paranoid teenager! Also, I completely cracked up at the 'easy access buttflap' part. Great story!
Tenners chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Aw poor Tweek, I just want to give him a hug and tell him everything is going to be ok, I really enjoyed this story!
alouetta chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
that's the second time today that one of your stories has caused me deep emotional pain. i've got this horrible mix of feelings and i can't work out which one should be on top: first i'm feeling bad for tweek being cheated on, then i'm cringing for him hitting on kenny, then i'm finding their sex scene ridiculously hot (i've never read that pairing before but i'm now all in favour of it), and then more cringing, and then feeling terrible for every single person involved because it's not craig's fault tweek's mental, or kenny's, or even tweek's, and the whole thing is so depressing. and then at the same time it's also a really funny twist but i'm feeling guilty for getting such a kick out of something so depressing and ANGST.

long story short, i'm really really emotionally invested in these little cartoon circles and i really really love this story.
MariePierre chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I already read this on Tumblr. But fucking hell. This was a fucking masterpiece. I just, no words can describe how much I like this.