Reviews for Asylum
Booky 'Kaj chapter 16 . 6/2/2014
Its about time! :P Things seem to be getting fighty and i like it Haha But the last part did kina weird me out I still love the story though! :D
Celeste Crilay chapter 15 . 10/17/2013
Yeeeeeeeeee! Yet another wonderful chapter. I can't wait for the next one. _ I've missed this story.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/10/2013
Me likey! :) *is posting from IPod so don't reply to this* Sad though, but hey , sorta reminds me of... me... And most of our friends... :'(
ladyrebelia chapter 13 . 10/23/2012
WOW. It's hard to imagine Perks wimpering and pleading without another guy on top, isn't it? At any rate, I think it was rather an honorable discharge for our dear old flamer.
Booky 'Kaj chapter 13 . 10/22/2012
Ooh Very interesting *stares at screen hoping more will pop up magically*
Celeste Crilay chapter 13 . 10/22/2012
I LOOOOOOOOVES it 0-0
Booky 'Kaj chapter 12 . 10/19/2012
Ooh I likes it Write more quickly Haha It always very good (N u made me think of Lord of the Flies wit the Samneric thing :D)
Celeste Crilay chapter 12 . 10/13/2012
*glares* Mooooooooooore! And, really? xD Alfred Jones?
ladyrebelia chapter 12 . 10/12/2012
Why must you torture me with cliff-hangers?! Awesome grammar by the way. For once no one can gripe about any of it. (:
Booky 'Kaj chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
[For chap. 11 (it wuldnt let me review there for some reason)] So good This story remains its level of greatness n adds to it each time NEXT CHAPTER!
celeste chapter 11 . 7/13/2012
NEXT CHAPTER NOW!
Sybil Syx chapter 11 . 5/27/2012
delete thhis chapter and redo it... Meeh... sissy you displease me... Meehh... I beg of you make dis horrible thingy go away...
ladyrebelia chapter 11 . 5/21/2012
LOL! that's got to be the best ending to a story that ever was! XDDDDD
Miyuki-Lixa chapter 11 . 5/14/2012
This would be one sucky a$$ way to end a story! I WUV THIS STORY SO VERY MUCH! XD
Booky 'Kaj chapter 11 . 5/7/2012
NO! NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO! NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NO NO NO NO NO NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! *paints rapidly* NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!