Reviews for To Be a Dragon
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
two words six letters . shut up .
Lo Zin chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Very funny! I love these two worlds.
kogouma chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
oh god,i can't stop laughing!the lines that got me were these:"I'm a fucking dragon,wench!A dragon!""Why does everyone else get to be a dragon? Oooh. Can you fly, breathe fire, and all of that other cool stuff?"and especially"Would you stop wandering off? Can we go back to Thedas now, or do I need to keep up this charade? People are starting to suspect. Whenever I speak, random men and women start running after me, screaming. 'Fenris, come back!'" you have done a brilliant job,kep up the great work!
PhantomX0990 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Ha!

I wish I was a dragon...
lolgod2013 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
F***ING GENIUS. You are SO right. These two worlds are so alike. I thought aswell that Imperial Soldiers sounded like Fenris, ah, good times good times. Really good story, and parody. I may mix these two worlds aswell if thats ok, cause like well its F***ing GENIOUS!
Siela77 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
That is soooo true!

Shame on me for naming my Nord character "Aymir Hawke". Not so Nordish name, I know, but at least my Hawke gets to be a dragon. A little bit.

I've ran into the Imperial soldier pretty quickly, and I was poking poor guy again and again just to hear Fenris speak :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Gasp!

I thought I heard a Fenris-y voice in the beginning of Skyrim! :)
insertappropropriatenamehere chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I approve. I approve of this so hard.
lazyluna chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
HA! Nice work I loved Hawke's reaction to Dovahkiin.