Reviews for Um, What the Hell?
Mearad chapter 19 . 8/25
Really good! The humor makes things very enjoyable especially because everyone thinks Zack is crazy. I look forward to updates.
sharkpedofromverpets chapter 19 . 8/2

So it says this story hasn't been updated in a while. So I guess I'll come back later!

Love stories like this, and for once Cloud's not the main!
Wynter Spite chapter 19 . 7/16
This is interesting and funny, and I really like it. Hope you write more. :)
Noradin chapter 12 . 3/18
I wish I could have seen the faces of those who saw a tiny blond cadet (he is a private but still has the uniform after all) calling the general on the phone nochalantly carrying a dragon on his shoulder through the Shinra headquaters. xD
Noradin chapter 9 . 3/18
Well, I like this chapter!
LunaEtSidera chapter 19 . 1/18
Seriously, are you dead? Because that's not a good enough excuse. Zack's dead and that's not stopping him. UPDATE!
LunaEtSidera chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Ha ha, a disturbance in the force...Use the Force, Aerith!
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 19 . 11/21/2014
Continue it please! ! TT_TT
I really love this story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Nooooooooo! Don't stop! Keep going, this story is the best. It brings endless smiles to my face every time I read it.
Tenshi Amaya chapter 19 . 5/7/2014
that was sooooo funny. can't wait for the next one. i love zack and fair they're awesome. you make the best stories ever.
FairoNeko chapter 19 . 4/27/2014
Hmm... This is interesting

I'm curious how this story will go on.

Backbone Cloud is nice.

ScribeOfRhapsody chapter 19 . 10/24/2013
Michael chapter 19 . 10/24/2013
Great story, too bad it seems to be discontinued
Ultimolu chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
LOOOOOL, older Zack will be the end of sixteen year old Zack. x3
FullMentalPanic chapter 19 . 9/10/2013
MMMM, plot. As soon as Aerith laughed after what Fair said I was all, "hey wait a second." She can hear him! Fabulous! Wonderful element to throw in there and very exciting to see it revealed. I liked the the explanation of why Zack hasn't been running off to see Aerith as he's trying to keep his job. I can definitely see my own pleas for more Aerith and Zack interaction in Fair's pestering. Good humorous bit with him bringing the flowers and it transitioned nicely into talking about floral business ventures. You have a very good understanding of Aerith's situation with how she's constantly being watched and how that would affect or interfere with her time with Zack. You also understand her very well with how she can be very sweet and sincere and defend Zack's lame present and then turn around and blackmail Reno into leaving them alone. That's how she is. She's nice and compassionate, but she also seems to have an at least slightly manipulative streak to her personality as well. Very good pacing with how you unveil that Aerith can hear Fair's voice. I'm assuming she can do that because of her Cetra-ness, but is it just because she's an Ancient or is it also because of the relationship between Fair and 'his Aerith'.

Good work keeping Fuhito and Weiss' identities not quite clear until the end of their section. I was pretty sure one of them was Fuhito, but I thought the other guy was Rufus, even Lazard for a little bit. I like the teaser of machinations and plots of other parties that you're giving us. Sephiroth and Cloud working on together on stuff still gives me a bit of a turn, especially as they have a tendency to bicker. Their relationship always seems prone to antagonism, it's definitely interesting though. The exchange over proper time estimates was entertaining. Nice foreshadowing bit with Angeal and Genesis.

You gave us some good moments with the other characters, but I'm most excited about how Aerith can hear Fair and how that's going to affect on they and Zack all interact. Will Fair watch what he says around Aerith? Will he just try to get Zack in trouble? How much does Fair differentiate between this Aerith and 'his Aerith'? Is she going to be cool with this whole thing or will she freak out a bit? Is Zack going to feel weird that she can just talk directly to Fair, and will he ever feel excluded from conversations? Aerith and Fair are both pretty inclusive so that might not be an issue, but I am looking forward to seeing how their conversations play out, especially if they happen in front of other people. It could make Aerith seem as odd as Zack with his 'talking to nobody'. Everyone will see they're the perfect couple!

I'm also wondering if there's going to come a time when Fair gets surpassed. He's initiated some good stuff, but those people are likely to just run in the direction they think is best now. Was it enough that he just got things started, or will he still have some influence over where things head? He probably will have some influence or persuasive power, I'm just wondering about it now that all these powerful folk are getting wise to what's been going on with Shinra.

If you're getting into Korean media, you should check out the 'City Hunter' television series (available on Hulu!). It has some overly dramatic cinematography and slightly bizarre musical choices, but it also has awesome fight choreography, overall very good plot and solid themes, and some main characters who are generally deemed VERY good-looking (even if some of their fashion choices leave you a little baffled).