Reviews for Silver & Gold
spyderslicer chapter 12 . 4/22
I know that the answer is probably yes. But is this completely dead? There really aren't many romance stories on here featuring a female Argonian (and even less that aren't yuri). I really would love to see this picked back up and finished (that is if you even have any interest in TES considering it has been around 4 years)

Would love to hear from you,

Hunter C. Creed
leoleoteterev chapter 1 . 3/28
It is very cool fanfic!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/16/2013
I love love LOVE how you bring Schyre and the game quests to actual life in this story. I am chomping at the bit for your next update- but I hope you're doing all right, as you said in the note before this chapter that you'd been sick. I hope this delay isn't a relapse! :( Wishing you all the best from my end. :)
AD Lewis chapter 12 . 12/4/2012
Loving this story, update soon?
Y-ko chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
I'm out.
Y-ko chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
Come on, man, you're losing me. This is slipping further downhill with each chapter.
Y-ko chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
Silver and gold, silver and gold,
Everyone wishes for silver and gold,
How do you measure it's worth,
Just by the pleasure it gives here on Earth?
Silver and gold, silver and gold,
Means so much more when I see,
Silver and gold decorations
On every Christmas tree...

You put a lot less care into this chapter than the last one, but I guess I can't blame you, since Helgen is boring.
Y-ko chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I keep trying to read this, but every time I see the title that song from the 1964 Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer movie starts playing in my head.
Miah The Storm Wolf chapter 12 . 10/5/2012
Most would have considered the introductory chapters too drawn-out, but I like it this way. Real novels always give a few chapters of background on the main character, they just don't always do it at the beginning. It's refreshing to see a true writers' style on this site.
Baby Fawn chapter 12 . 10/5/2012
real good *smiles* i like farkis he is like a big kid.
namejoke chapter 12 . 10/4/2012
Glad to see you didn't have to reload any saves due to your companion dying
PyroSolracIII chapter 12 . 10/4/2012
If only she had to go to the word wall. She could have gotten the dragon fire shout.
Anyway, another awesome, humorous chapter. Plus cute in some parts.
Hope her leg is okay. You made it sound like it has become damaged beyond restoring.

Good luck with all of your endeavors, and take as much time as you need.
Baby Fawn chapter 11 . 10/1/2012
this was real good. I play skyrim and Farkis is my fav. i just think of him as a big kid. but his brother his twin is a grouch... lol but i guess you need a grouch when you have a brother who is fun loving and looks at things around him with a child like cander at times. *grins*
jokeaboutnoname chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
DAWWW WFF

But seriously nice job. Nice contrast with the Dark Brotherhood chapters, being all happy and stuff.

Someone is definitely gonna find her dark brotherhood armor though
jared2492 chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
This is just getting better and better!