Reviews for Secret Meetings
Very nice indeed.
Supergoddad chapter 1 . 2/22
This is good.
Supergoddad chapter 9 . 2/16
I like both endings, but the alternate ending really sparkles my attention as it is much darker than the original ending.
Supergoddad chapter 6 . 2/16
I love it man, really good writing.
Supergoddad chapter 5 . 2/16
It doesn't matter, I like it anyway
Supergoddad chapter 4 . 2/16
I understand, I guess it would be weird to be reading that.
Supergoddad chapter 3 . 2/16
I love it man, really nice written
Supergoddad chapter 1 . 2/16
I really liked it!
Liddell.M.D chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Dude,You're totally the best author of FanFics ever!
I wouldn't be surprised if the owners of A:TLA called you and tried to make this into a new series!
CloudMinded013 chapter 9 . 4/5/2013
*SOB* Why *SOB* Did you kill Aang? *SOB* Although i loved the story, but a little more the real ending. You know... everyone likes happy endings but i also liked the alternative endind! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Hehe, this is good!
1911cowboy chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Always liked this story,man.
Reading Heart chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
Xplosion chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
it's like you switched aang and zuko a bit and made it kaatang that is how it is done
I'll Never Tell chapter 9 . 6/8/2012
So, I started to read this story and I though to myself, "Wow! This is really good!" Then I fell in LOVE with it. I read the whole thing in a day, but it took me so long because I was reading it inbetween babysitting my niece. That is how good I thought it was. Then I read the ending and I loved it! So sweet and romantic, yet slightly cheeky ;). Then I read the ALT ending. It was OK at first, then it started getting better. But then at the end, Holy Shit! I LOVED it yet HATED it at the same time! Why must you do this to us!

B.T.W. I have been reading your stories all day! They are amazing! I am going to try and read every one. Though some of them are not Kataang, and so far that is all I have read, because I love Kataang sooo much. Ok this review is getting really long. So I'm just gonna go. BYE! 3