Reviews for The Forgotten Feeling
Blazin'Blue chapter 7 . 4/19
Amazing story! Continue please?!
Akiyama7Koharu chapter 7 . 2/17
I love this story so much… The heart break is beautiful, the cross-dressing! The Yaoi! My perfect type of fan fiction! I LOVE YOU!
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
I want to hibari to be the only one for him
R27-Shipper-4Ever chapter 7 . 1/31/2014
Interesting ... especially the pairings . Please do pardon my rudeness but ... who do you intend to pair Tsuna up with? Will you return him to normal? More importantly , are you EVER going to update? Well , this story is interesting and please update soon , also keep up the good work .
TsunaMoe chapter 7 . 12/16/2013
oh my gosh i nearly cried when i read the last sentence this is awesome please update soon i am so looking forward to it
Mr. Ochinchin Head chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
Aww... Why did you kill Nana...?
EriLia chapter 7 . 10/31/2013
*inhales sharply
now i could only pray that you are not forgetting or worse, heaven forbids, abandoning this story...
life could be a bitch sometimes but please continue on updating this story... it's too great and amazing to be left for so long... QAQ
... have i ever mentioned that this story is awesome? your 'Tsuna' is LIKE A BOSS! (no pun intended) ;)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
REBORN! or COLLONELLO! I WANT THEM TO BE WITH TUNA! But just only one of them though, soooo please keep in mind about this vote
lovleydragonfly chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
AWWW I cried at the last scene! it was so sad! Nana's welcoming him home...*cries for her death*
Pozrah chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
Please continue it Q.Q I wanna see next chapter and more about what Tsuna's gonna do in school :3 And I hope you wont forget about Tsuna's punishment to Mukuro if he doesnt give him a good reason (manhood cut off by a dull and rusty razor (Y) )
Kai Chen chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
update pls
deathlover25 chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
I am gonna guess who is Tsuna's most cherished person, Tsuna's beloved I should say... It's... BYAKURAN! :D

Am I right?
Randomchick95 chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
TT so sad! Had me crying when tsuna was welcomed by nana! Pls update I love your story Dx
Guest chapter 7 . 8/30/2012
franchement pas mal ! histoire est bien et c'est pas trop ! j'attends la suite avec impatience ! good work!
xXI'mScaredXx chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
Is there any way you can update this story?
It's a good story...I like it so much!
Thank you creating this!