Reviews for The New-Old Guy
AirNationOracle chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
This was DEFINITELY worth waiting for! Really liked it and excited to see where things are finally (hopefully!) going for them :)
Vices and Virtues chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
This sounds like it will be an awesome story! I hope you continue it :)
dragonlayer chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
This sounds awsome, hope you continue
AirNationOracle chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Yay, Trouty Mouth's back! Can't wait to see where you take this now that Sam potentially has his opening to make Kurt his :D
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Wonderful!
DasherThePrancingDancer chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Well first of all, YAY Hevans fic! It saddens me how little this ship (my OTP!) is written now :( But hopefully brilliant people like yourself keeps the ship afloat!

Ok, now onto the review!

It was good, and I really did like it. I'm not sure how I feel about the backstory of Sam's return though...nor am I really sure in which direction you're going to be taking this story i to. The summery doesn't really explain much. But, like I said, I really do like this. And as far as a first chapter/prologue goes, this is a great start!

If I could offer any advice, it would just be to take more time and show more detail inwhat the characters are doing, show us why they're doing what they're doing and what they're thinking about certain things going on. It really helps the story and as readers, we thrive on that stuff :D Obviously, that might not be your particular style of writing, so you totally don't need to listen to anythi g that I say really LOL. And, again, this is just the first chapter/prologue. There's plenty of room for expansion on thinvs later on.

So yeah! Looking forward to the continuation of this story! I'm not sure what you have planned and what the exact plot of this story is LOL, but I'm

Excited to come on this journey with you!

Keep the Hevans flame burning!