Reviews for It Started Over Coffee
kaderin0426 chapter 10 . 10/19
I love the story and would really love to get the full version. Is there a way to get the full version of this story? I know it says y!gallery but the site is already down.
Elia Chanel chapter 11 . 10/18
Oh, my God. This was such a lovely and well written story. Their interactions with each other are so realistic and it’s easy to fall deep into this. Beautiful. Sasuke and Naruto truly are perfect for each other. Thanks for sharing this with us!
fuyumikira chapter 1 . 7/2
I am not surprised that the cat doesn't have a name. I had a cat for several years and his name was cat lol technically his name was cat in my language. when ppl who didn't speak my language asked what his name was i'd say cat in my language and they would be like what does that mean and I'd say uuuummmmm...cat?
genjutsuu chapter 9 . 6/27
This is a relatively good story. Too bad I'm almost finished it.
"But especially for asking me to sit down at that table."

Aaaa love this so much
unwrittenjourneys chapter 11 . 6/3
I just love your entire series. It is truly an amazing piece of work you have created. This is my second time reading your series and I am enjoying so much more. It's probably due to the fact I am taking my time with each chapter and just enjoying the pure richness of quality that each chapter delivers. Letting the characters and their interactions settle in my head, savoring it all. I am just so deep into this universe you have created for the Naruto characters, it is a definitely a good feel fic ( despite the angst that creeps up).

Your interpretation of the characters is spot-on and how you portray them is just magnificent. Reading how they unfold in your writing is a one of those rare treats that's hard to come by in fanfiction nowadays. I can't tell you how many times I have laughed aloud, like those deep belly laughs that feel so damn good to be released. I honestly should have been leaving reviews chapter by chapter, and I do apologize for that. You have made me fall in love with your Sasuke, Naruto, Kiba, Itachi all of them. The entire cast is enjoyable bunch that add their own spice to the story making it the awesome piece it is.

Your writing style is so simple to follow, but still maintains a complexity that keeps you hooked. I really love it. Simple but with layers. The dialogue you've created is beyond what I could ever imagine. It's memorable, quirky, and downright hilarious at times. In the midst of all that you don't lose the essence of the characters, which is such an amazing quality.

Another trait I love about your story is how plausible it sounds a times. The way it plays so clearly in my mind, the little details that add that touch of blending reality and fiction and giving the impression it 'could happen'. It truly is a wonderful experience and I love how that feelings follow through in the subsequent pieces that follow after this one. This fic has left an impression that I can't forget.

Plus just to add the SNS quality here is without a doubt pure gold. I know I'm going to come back and re-read this series again.

Thank you for writing this amazing work! :)
Lily chapter 1 . 6/1
I think I might have already read this but I'm not sure. This is amazing!
ElleLuvsSev chapter 11 . 5/27
Hi! This was such a great story to read! I’m so glad I found it. Is there any way to get the full version for chapters 9 and 10? I know you said it was on y-gallery but I don’t know what that is and there’s no other information in your bio or anything. Thank you so much!
temarichanx chapter 11 . 5/22
Oh this was such an beautiful story;3333 Love,Love,Love it
Quaterpastzero chapter 5 . 5/8
I just can't help but laughing all the time at every word they said. Their interactions are so so so amazing and hilarious and I can even picture all the way they were talking with each other, like how they laughed, how the eyebrow raised and how the angle of their lips curved when they smiled. Everything was so vivid to think of and (to be honest I'm not native English speaker so it makes it even better) it's very attractive for me to read how they were going to establish this relationship, in such a progressive way. I already think they're soulmates, and they really are. Thanks for all your detailed and thoughtful depiction that makes it work all the time. I really really love this story even I haven't finished it yet.
yunjae9603 chapter 1 . 5/2
I am reading this now because it came highly recommended. I've read the first part of this chapter, and I am shivering with excitement. I'm won't sleep tonight until I've read ample amounts of these stories. love it
Theoneandonlyjessica chapter 2 . 4/27
damn...
My life-
Is-
Completely-
Over.
I laughed so hard during this.
keepsakeatlas chapter 3 . 4/12
The buildup was so good holy crap I was gettinf all warm and had butterflies
rainbowcicada chapter 2 . 1/5
Naruto sure fell fast and hard! I love "adorable" Sasuke.
rainbowcicada chapter 1 . 1/5
What a cute chapter! I'm loving this story already!
1,121 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »