Reviews for It Started Over Coffee
IntanJSW chapter 11 . 4/25
hey, your stories are amazing. how can I find you on y-gallery. I'm not familiar with it. or do you have account on Ao3?
imjustice chapter 1 . 12/15/2021
this fic has me wiggling my toes and silently screaming in bed at 4 am its my favorite thing i reread it occasionally and absolutely love the way you characterised both naruto and sasuke theyre so in character!
Ealaly.0 chapter 1 . 11/4/2021
Yoo! You have no idea how much I love your whole "It started over coffee" universe. It's absolutely fabulous! I love your characters, their repartee, their universe and... In fact absolutely everything.

I discovered the story a few years ago, thanks to "All is ever dark" who translated it into French. And I needed some time to perfect my English enough to be able to read it in VO. And discover with great pleasure the whole universe ! Whether Itachi and his flirtation with Naruto, Kiba is his side a little crazy and a good best friend, Minato and his sweetness ... Even if Naruto and Sasuke are still the best!

And it's really nice to discover fics taking place in our world without the painful coming out and the permanent judgment. We want more painful gay ffic. Everything is light, Naruto is open-minded, as well as his entourage, and Sasuke understanding and patient. And! My God! Their chemistry ! It's gold in my eyes and cotton around my heart! And that's why your story has a special dimension for me.

And I would love, with your permission, to translate the rest of your universe into French. And let other French speakers discover it!

Feel free to answer me as you like! I still love this universe and your work !

Have a very nice day !

Translated with Translator (free version)
Emoucha chapter 1 . 10/29/2021
I fuckin’ LOVED IT ! It was so cute and realistic. Merci beaucoup !
Hassaleh chapter 11 . 6/28/2021
It was really a good story, I loved it!

Also, feel obligated to mention that, to be safe from STD's, one must also use protection during oral sex. Just for next time
reychop chapter 11 . 6/22/2021
My goodness. I so so love their chemistry in this. I love how their relationship wasn’t rushed but at the same time I’m frustrated at how slow it was. But I think it was wrapped up nicely. It was definitely a roller coaster and I wish I read this before I started dating because there’s a lot of really insightful and helpful tips in having a healthy and pleasant relationship.

There are times when I cry, laugh and even snort at this fanfic that I really regret not having read it earlier. But I’ll definitely read this one more time before I go to the side stories. Thank you for this beautiful classic.
Clyden chapter 11 . 6/6/2021
Why the hell is this story so sweet!? ARGHHH I freaking love it. It's so good, the development, their relationship, how they talk. Oh my GOD how I wish I had this.
Mercy Of Baal chapter 2 . 5/21/2021
Hello my internet friend. How are you? :) I think about this fic and come read it every few months. Love it! I hope all is well
Guest chapter 11 . 4/23/2021
FUCKING AMAZINNG! HOLY COW. My heart felt ever moment in this. Made me realize I wish my life had this. I'm missing a piece too. Haha, amazing job. I would rate this 100/10. Theres not a single thing wrong with it, the gradual build up is perfect and both characters personality and characteristics shown through. Maybe the best part is how it began. The perfect begining and perfect end. I loved how their conversations fit together perfectly and so smoothly. Even though there was a roller coaster of feelings from time to time. Just genuine love. Thank you for allowing us to read this. Really needed it in my life right now.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/10/2021
Okayyy you are talented weird this is the second best narusasu fanfiction i have read!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/19/2021
One of the best I've read. Fr.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/13/2020
Thanks
WolfsLullaby chapter 10 . 10/19/2020
I love this story. Their banter, the imagery, everything. But man do I wish the full version existed somewhere. I am DYING HERE.
WeeboOverlord chapter 11 . 7/27/2020
Mugiwara-Kaizokudan chapter 11 . 6/10/2020
This story was so wholesome and beautiful. My heart feels full after reading and I wish I can have as beautiful a relationship in my life as you've written in this.
1,155 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »