Reviews for It Started Over Coffee
Nightstalker100 chapter 1 . 2/22
I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve read and reread this story. It’s absolutely beautiful. One of my top 3 favourite fics. The bond they share and the relationship you’ve created is beyond epic and I love every new story they share. Please continue their story, dying to know how their relationship progresses though the hardships of Berlin and where it goes after (from what you’ve hinted of in the other stories). Thank you for the hard work and the master piece you’ve created. You literally changed my life with this.
sasufan11 chapter 1 . 2/19
I'll tell you what raz, this is like a signature raz story.
This is gonna be a detailed bottled up review so behold, sweetie.
See, in the first two paragraphs, you've managed to describe the background, giving an insight to what kind of person naruto is.

The pacing is real fast too, once you establish your scene, the conversation picks up the pace.

This is exactly the most intimidatingly beautiful thing i feel about your writing. I mean, the speed at which i read these conversations and how real they feel i mean. Such an ice breaker. No one is out of character , its just simple banter. I wonder what about it that makes me feel at ease.

I get it. Maybe its the sense of camaraderie between them. When i read this, i feel like i am in their heads too. So laidback. Its pleasant. Like a warm sunny afternoon eating strawberries with my grandmum.

The way you show how sasuke warms up to naruto. Its like you show things, you don't outright tell them. How sasukes body language kept changing as we progressed, and how naruto is so boyish.

One more thing was, I'm not an american, so this new setting you created them with sort of new identities .. is refreshing.

You're amazing raz. I really want to get this published someday, if i can.

Sometimes i think about how you came up with them. Did oomh, sam, or Norwegian wood have something to do with this?

Having read your stories for long enough, say 9 years now, i think the best thing about your stories are the conversations which the characters tend to have. Sometimes i read them real fast, sometimes i slow down to check of there is any subliminal messaging about the characters. I mean, you love naruto and sasuke equally, and it shows.

Sometimes, in some stories, what tends to happen is that, inorder to show one character is cool, other character is compromised. I like how you dont follow that path.

Naruto is a pleasant, nice young man. Sasuke seems to be in a good place in life. He is well mannered and polite. I like the little details you add about his parents. Its just.. it makes them less like some random 2d characters and more like some real, real people out there somewhere.

In dream, sasuke is like i dont want to talk about it. Here, he goes, they passed away. That's the subtle difference huh. Its almost like he has made peace with that fact.
RunningPlanets chapter 1 . 11/22/2019
I'm not one to leave reviews but I have to say I love your take on Sasuke
I love it when he's human and has actual emotions instead of being a prick all the time
I loved their relationship but I wish there was more than just sex all the time
That being said, the story was very well written and I look forward read some of your other works
Sei-tan666 chapter 1 . 10/11/2019
Hi raz! Just started a new ff acc, back to re-reading your works I guess ️
Palas Atenea chapter 11 . 9/25/2019
The best fanfic ever. I love this so much :(
LocalLatina chapter 11 . 8/28/2019
This was seriously a Masterpiece. Seriously, it was amazing! I loved it so much, I want even put it into words!
smoleren chapter 11 . 8/18/2019
This was a nice re read. I don't recall when I read this or whether I reviewed last time but I'm doing so now anyways. This story is good because although its weirdly heavy on dialogue its really entertaining following their banter and personalities back and forth. The length of the chapters and the intimacy between the characters also almost tricks readers into believing they really have known each other for much longer than a week. I'm usually totally against "love at first sight" or falling in love in such short amount of time because its highly unrealistic and inauthentic but tbis fic did well to combat inauthenticity.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/19/2019
Super cute! Thank you so much for this, I smiled through the whole thing. Reading it was like walking on air :)
cake0108 chapter 7 . 7/13/2019
Aaaaahaahhh love it
Guest chapter 4 . 7/10/2019
they are soo cute!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2019
hot hot hot hot omg
pinksugarsheep chapter 1 . 6/15/2019
I was trying to post this on chapter 9 but I couldn't as I had reviewed it before :)

I read this fan fiction originally when it was coming out and since I get updates about your newest fanfiction I wanted to go back and visit this one. It is still absolutely amazing. I just a bit sad that I can't find the link to see the explicit version. I have had a look around on your bio and also y-gallery doesn't seem to exist anymore. Any chance you could point me in the right direction please?
kcisjohan chapter 11 . 5/12/2019
I love it. Very well written, but I'm sure you already know that from all of the previous reviews. I really would have liked to read it complete. Especially since y gallery is no longer an option. Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading the remaining stories associated with this one and your other stories as well.
Niji-neko chapter 11 . 4/10/2019
man I loved this ! 3
Dandy chapter 7 . 3/2/2019
I am rereading this fanfic for at least 10th time already. I've read it first time a few years ago when I just started understanding english and it holds a special place in my heart. This story is really important to me, I am in love with it even after so many years. I love that everything here is so... real, because you describe every second of their relationship. It's just a story about life and love, one of the most real ones I've ever read. After reading it I dreamed of someday finding love like this in real life. It's relationship goals for me. I always have this warm feeling in my heart while reading it. And I also adore your music taste! I have your playlist saved on my device for years. I'm just sad the missing parts are no longer available, I enjoyed them quite a lot. Thank you for posting the story here, it's my favorite! I love it with all my heart 3 Words can't express how much this story means to me.
Love,