Reviews for It Started Over Coffee
I finally read the whole fic! Amazing writing and all but I really can’t stand sasunaru. I just can’t picture it that the way meh

If you ship NARUSASU go read uzumakiflame fics. They write exclusively ns 3

Also someone Rec me ns fics pls
rainbowcicada chapter 2 . 1/5
Naruto sure fell fast and hard! I love "adorable" Sasuke.
rainbowcicada chapter 1 . 1/5
What a cute chapter! I'm loving this story already!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
Have thought about publishing? This would make a really great book if you changed the names.
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 10 . 12/18/2017
Excuse me while I go KILL MYSELF BECAUSE I COULDNT READ SASUKE BOTTOMING THE HECKK OUT OF NARUTOOO

*heavy breathing*
Also yes this was so cheesy and perfect and the beautiful dialogue almost makes up for missing that scene. They are so hot x)
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 9 . 12/18/2017
I think I'm actually dying... did it just skip the entire sex in the tub scene? My heart hurts so bad... WHAT IS Y GALLERY? What is this tortureeeeee :( can sum1 help

Still a beautifully written chapter. I loved Kiba's interaction with them, and Suigetsu drove me crazy lol. They're adorable :)
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 6 . 12/16/2017
I don't know if I have any words to describe how amazing this chapter is. I freakin' loved how Naruto yelled at the beer guy, and Sasuke's wonderfully entertaining molesting. That was so hot and delicious. This is honestly he best fanfic ever.
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 4 . 12/16/2017
THEY'RE LITERALLY CATS, this is f**king cuuuuute
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 12/15/2017
I really like the dialogue it makes me excited and all lol. Love the dynamic!
Kaname84 chapter 11 . 12/13/2017
This story was freakin' awesome. I could not stop laughing and the emotions got to me. Definitely see must read for SasuNaru/NaruSasu fans.
The Unapologetic chapter 2 . 10/26/2017
This story is hilarious, it's only the first two and I have gotten through to the end yet but I just couldn't wait to review! I can tell that this is a start of something great. I love how they can Crack jokes with each other.
genie95 chapter 10 . 10/21/2017
I've really enjoyed this story. In other readings, it often feels like authors try to stick to the og personalities of Naruto and Sasuke, but I like these more personable, dynamic characterizations. I also like how engaging and believeable the progression of the story is. The timeline is only a week (approx?), but their development and relationship doesn't feel rushed.
If the unedited chapters ever become available I'd love to read those too. Thanks for your hard work!
jacobby chapter 11 . 10/14/2017
I read this again for the second time and maaaan it still makes me swell with so much emotion, especially now that I can point out some of its parallels with the other ISOC universes. You are such an amazing writer and I do hope you continue with this AU for as long as you can. Keep up the amazing stories!
Answers chapter 11 . 10/11/2017
I read your story when it first came out, and several times since. All of you work is a joy to read.

I know that you do not have the uncut version posted anywhere currently, as is your perogative. Would I be able to pay for a copy of the uncut version? I wouldn't post or release it anywhere. I'm just very keen to experience it fully again, and its unlikely that YGallery will get itself together anytime soon.

If you don't feel comfortable with that I understand.

Thank you!
Li chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
Aw this is cute and funny
1,109 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »