Reviews for It Started Over Coffee
Clyden chapter 11 . 6/6
Why the hell is this story so sweet!? ARGHHH I freaking love it. It's so good, the development, their relationship, how they talk. Oh my GOD how I wish I had this.
Mercy Of Baal chapter 2 . 5/21
Hello my internet friend. How are you? :) I think about this fic and come read it every few months. Love it! I hope all is well
FUCKING AMAZINNG! HOLY COW. My heart felt ever moment in this. Made me realize I wish my life had this. I'm missing a piece too. Haha, amazing job. I would rate this 100/10. Theres not a single thing wrong with it, the gradual build up is perfect and both characters personality and characteristics shown through. Maybe the best part is how it began. The perfect begining and perfect end. I loved how their conversations fit together perfectly and so smoothly. Even though there was a roller coaster of feelings from time to time. Just genuine love. Thank you for allowing us to read this. Really needed it in my life right now.
Okayyy you are talented weird this is the second best narusasu fanfiction i have read!
One of the best I've read. Fr.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/13/2020
Thanks
WolfsLullaby chapter 10 . 10/19/2020
I love this story. Their banter, the imagery, everything. But man do I wish the full version existed somewhere. I am DYING HERE.
WeeboOverlord chapter 11 . 7/27/2020
Mugiwara-Kaizokudan chapter 11 . 6/10/2020
This story was so wholesome and beautiful. My heart feels full after reading and I wish I can have as beautiful a relationship in my life as you've written in this.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/3/2020
It Started Over Coffee has always been one of my absolute favorite stories and continues to be so years after first experiencing it. I've lost count how many times I've come back to read it all over again. It's truely touching in a very soft way thats left a lasting impression on me, so thank you for sharing your time and talent with all of us.
I first read this story when I was 18 years old and now at 27 it's still something I think about everytime I'm in Chicago or even think of the city. It always touched me to read about Narutos experience falling in love with someone of a gender he wasn't necessarily attracted to. It was enchanting and fasinated me in a way I couldn't quite understand. Back then, I didn't know what pansexual was. My experiences and knowledge limited to simply gay, straight or bi which were fairly par for the course of the time this was written in the U.S. upper midwest suburbs where sexuality is presented as so narrow. I remember thinking it was really beautiful the way you directed Narutos confusion and the courage it takes for two people in that position to be vulnerable enough fall in love.
Four years ago I met someone who has become my partner in every sense of the word. When we first met I was confused, I had never had romantic feelings towards someone of my gender. I could objectively see the beauty but truely had no desire to explore a romantic relationship before. Then I met this truely breathtaking person who just turned my world inside out so quickly I was really scared. I was in love quicker than I have ever been, but had never experienced attraction towards someone of my gender before and haven't since. I wasn't sure if I should take the chance and risk hurting this person and myself if what I felt wasn't enough. But then I remembered this story and knew that at least someone else somewhere in the world knew about what I was experiencing or at the very least thought it could work. Your writing gave me the courage to take that step and I am so beyond thankful. Your work has made an impact on my life. A month into my relationship, I picked out a ring. Soon, I'm finally going to give it to them. Thank you.
cranberryfields chapter 11 . 4/25/2020
I’ve read this story so many times! I absolutely love it and the sidefics as well. I really enjoy the way Naruto and Sasuke are portrayed in the story. Sasuke isn’t this emotionless asshole and Naruto isn’t this completely goofy guy. Their personalities seem believable and that’s what I love so much about this story!
Nightstalker100 chapter 1 . 2/22/2020
I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve read and reread this story. It’s absolutely beautiful. One of my top 3 favourite fics. The bond they share and the relationship you’ve created is beyond epic and I love every new story they share. Please continue their story, dying to know how their relationship progresses though the hardships of Berlin and where it goes after (from what you’ve hinted of in the other stories). Thank you for the hard work and the master piece you’ve created. You literally changed my life with this.
sasufan11 chapter 1 . 2/19/2020
I'll tell you what raz, this is like a signature raz story.
This is gonna be a detailed bottled up review so behold, sweetie.
See, in the first two paragraphs, you've managed to describe the background, giving an insight to what kind of person naruto is.

The pacing is real fast too, once you establish your scene, the conversation picks up the pace.

This is exactly the most intimidatingly beautiful thing i feel about your writing. I mean, the speed at which i read these conversations and how real they feel i mean. Such an ice breaker. No one is out of character , its just simple banter. I wonder what about it that makes me feel at ease.

I get it. Maybe its the sense of camaraderie between them. When i read this, i feel like i am in their heads too. So laidback. Its pleasant. Like a warm sunny afternoon eating strawberries with my grandmum.

The way you show how sasuke warms up to naruto. Its like you show things, you don't outright tell them. How sasukes body language kept changing as we progressed, and how naruto is so boyish.

One more thing was, I'm not an american, so this new setting you created them with sort of new identities .. is refreshing.

You're amazing raz. I really want to get this published someday, if i can.

Sometimes i think about how you came up with them. Did oomh, sam, or Norwegian wood have something to do with this?

Having read your stories for long enough, say 9 years now, i think the best thing about your stories are the conversations which the characters tend to have. Sometimes i read them real fast, sometimes i slow down to check of there is any subliminal messaging about the characters. I mean, you love naruto and sasuke equally, and it shows.

Sometimes, in some stories, what tends to happen is that, inorder to show one character is cool, other character is compromised. I like how you dont follow that path.

Naruto is a pleasant, nice young man. Sasuke seems to be in a good place in life. He is well mannered and polite. I like the little details you add about his parents. Its just.. it makes them less like some random 2d characters and more like some real, real people out there somewhere.

In dream, sasuke is like i dont want to talk about it. Here, he goes, they passed away. That's the subtle difference huh. Its almost like he has made peace with that fact.
RunningPlanets chapter 1 . 11/22/2019
I'm not one to leave reviews but I have to say I love your take on Sasuke
I love it when he's human and has actual emotions instead of being a prick all the time
I loved their relationship but I wish there was more than just sex all the time
That being said, the story was very well written and I look forward read some of your other works
Sei-tan666 chapter 1 . 10/11/2019
Hi raz! Just started a new ff acc, back to re-reading your works I guess ️
1,149 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »