Reviews for The Warrior and the Fox
Ophelie chapter 16 . 10/13/2014
This was an excellent read. :D
Guest chapter 16 . 2/6/2013
Omg this has become my favourite story soo far I loved it

What a great story you made

Thanks
Gohan Roxas chapter 16 . 2/5/2013
ASDFGHJKL WHAT A PERFECT ENDING!
Eltyr chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
If i may ask, what exactly was Axel trying to do with that one prank of his?
Eltyr chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
"Are you serious?"

"No, I'm Axel."
Hooray for Axel! I am curious as to why you didn't cast him as Lea instead, but i suppose it doesn't really matter; you made his personality come through so well! I am loving every minute of this story! I wonder when and how Riku will come into the story... And i am also wondering who Axel's father was. I have a theory, but i hope that i am wrong...
Eltyr chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I love it i love it i love it! You characterized everyone so well! I love How you portrayed Ven and Vanitas, and i love that Eraqus is Terra's father in this story! What happened to Sora and Roxas? Did they come down with something, or were they on the reccieving end of a bad prank from Vanitas? Also, are we gonna get to see Aqua's sisters? Is Xehanort in this fic somehow? (Wow, i asked a lot of questions :) THIS IS SO GOOD! PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
Random Reader 17 chapter 15 . 11/12/2012
Awwww! I hope Aqua comes back soon!
XemnasForceXIII chapter 15 . 11/11/2012
Awww their separated, that's sad. Hope they could find each other soon. D:

I like the little conversation between Terra and Yen Sid, these little philosophical moments are my favorite. :)
XemnasForceXIII chapter 14 . 8/24/2012
Huhh... wat? O_o

That sure was a twist, I don't really know what just happened. Was Terra under Xehanort's control and he suddenly broke free and stabbed him? I'm a little confuzzled. :-\

Good chapter though, special props for the in depth emotional feeling. :)
KAISRE chapter 14 . 8/24/2012
Oh gosh I was definitely convinced for a moment that Terra dreamt half the story up haha. Good thing Aqua was there, well sort of. I really hope she's okay ;A;

And take that Xehanort! Oh my god you have no idea how much I despise the man pfft. Especially after KH3d
TonberryBlue chapter 14 . 8/23/2012
I don't know how the heck i missed your story! Aqua as a fox?! AHEM i'm sorry, KITSUNE?! SO CUTE! and I love seeing Terra as the responsible older brother 3 I wish i could have seen more of Vanitas and Xion though. That sneaky Vanitas... it was such a joy to read your story. This is definitely going into my TerraXAqua community! Are we gonna find out why Terra and Xehanort look so similar? Will Terra and Aqua finally get their happily ever after, or at least not die? Do i sense a sequel in the works, hmmm? haha I'm joking around but i'm so looking forward to your next update! good luck and happy writing!

TonberryBlue
Maya Chain 23 chapter 13 . 8/13/2012
Terra, please get up. TT Aqua, please hurry, your boy friend is dying. Don't worry about that old pirat.
Random Reader 17 chapter 13 . 8/12/2012
great chapter!
RealmOfDawn chapter 13 . 8/12/2012
Hi! Wow, this chapter was great! I really much enjoyed reading it! Great work, as always! Keep it up, and good luck to your future writings!
SirenMist chapter 13 . 8/11/2012