Reviews for A Hiding to Nothing
DeprLugia chapter 9 . 9/27/2017
All of your story are amazing! I'm sad they aren't on ao3 too, so I can review and bookmark them.
Is Ethan okay?
Unterflieger chapter 9 . 8/8/2017
I know I'm about five years to late, but I hope Ethan is 10 years and three quarters to eleven. His story clung to my heart and wouldn't leave me through the whole story... I hope he is living a wonderful and healthy life! oh, and your story was exceptionally well done!
Iuvsbruce chapter 9 . 5/13/2017
This was one of the absolute best NCIS stories I have ever read! I am hesitant to review a fic unless I can actually hear the character's voices. This story made that effortless. So many times authors make the affection Gibbs has for Tony way out of proportion. You gave it exactly the right balance! This is the first story I've read by you and I plan to check out all your others as well. I was also blessed by your addition of Ethan to the story. I am so glad that he seems to be doing well. You are an awesome friend to the family and I thank you so much for keeping us informed on the progress. God bless you bunches!
AlaskanFan chapter 9 . 2/12/2017
WOW! Palmer gets to be the hero, yay! This was a generous gift to Liz and family. Thanks for sharing with us all.
Randomness47 chapter 9 . 10/10/2016
That is so sweet I'm crying.
bjq chapter 9 . 1/19/2016
AWESOME
LOVED ETHAN SAMUEL LIAM
emergencyfan chapter 9 . 11/28/2015
Nicely written!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
ok i know that this is only gonna be for this chapter but i have to say your stories are the best I've read by far and I've read a lot keep up the Spectacular work.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/20/2015
This was a captivating read...i could not stop reading until the end. A fantastic story. I want to thank all involve , and blessings for little Ethan and his family. Im glad everyone is doing well.
Frakking Toasters chapter 9 . 1/4/2015
What a great story. Thank you and Liz. I really loved it. xo
amaia chapter 9 . 11/28/2014
Phenomenal story; love Tibbs, & love DiNozzo w Palmer (DiNalmer ?). Gr8 team feeling. I hope Ethan is doing ok irl. :-)
Bloly chapter 9 . 11/27/2014
Merci beaucoup d'avoir écrit cette histoire, elle était vraiment intéressante!

J'ai beaucoup apprécier la lire, tu m'as fait stresser, etc tout le long! Très bien écrit!
leahk80 chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
great story!
redstickbonbon chapter 9 . 9/17/2014
What a lovely story.

"Girls don't get that, Doctor Duck." What a classic line! Loved how this story came together, really like how you wrote Gibbs, Jimmy and Ducky, and, of course, Ethan.
cindythechef chapter 9 . 8/28/2014