Reviews for A Hiding to Nothing
Muggle born 12 chapter 8 . 1/7/2012
can't wait for next update
NickTonyK chapter 8 . 1/7/2012
Wow! Very good!
usa123 chapter 8 . 1/7/2012
Gah, another cliffie! But another excellent chapter: I'm glad Ethan managed to call Ducky and Gibbs figured out Tony's message.

I understand you will be horrendously busy, but if you could manage to update soon, it would be greatly appreciated. :) I need to know what happens to our favorite NCIS agent and ME's assistant!
Bella chapter 8 . 1/7/2012
Nice misdirection on the "BOONDOCKS" clue, Miss Laine, I certainly fell for it. I was sure we'd find that Tim was right about Edenvale.

Love the ransom drop scene and Ducky's reflections and of course, little Ethan.

Sounds like both our guys are in a lot of trouble now but help is definitely on the way.
Doni chapter 8 . 1/7/2012
Glad to hear little Ethan has made it home. Continued good thoughts to him and his family.

And man, another nail-bitter of a chapter. Things are looking up, but poor Tony!
inchwormsrule chapter 8 . 1/7/2012
I'm so happy about Ethan coming home. Liz must be so relieved. Ongoing prayers for his continuing health and a complete recovery.

Super chapter, Laine. Great explanation of Tony's clue and the description of the ransom drop that went terribly wrong.

Looks like sweet little Ethan is going to save the day after all! Yay!

LAST CHAPTER? NOOOOO, say it isn't so!
katesari chapter 8 . 1/7/2012
So close! Very good chapter! Hope to read more soon! bye
newgal chapter 7 . 1/7/2012
love the ch, and Ethan's cameo. Good job working him in! Wow, what an exciting plot we have now.
mstictac chapter 7 . 1/7/2012
Another cliffie! I really hope that Gibbs figures out Tony's code soon and comes to the rescue. I love the voice that you give each character. This is how NCIS SHOULD be written. Nice touch naming Jimmy's little friend Ethan. Can't wait for the next chapter.
hecklenjeckle chapter 7 . 1/6/2012
Hooray for Ethan! Really loved this chapter. Can't wait for more.
usa123 chapter 7 . 1/6/2012
Laine,

This chapter was amazing! I was sure Tony's message was a movie reference as well, apparently that isn't so. I hope the team manages to find them soon since it doesn't seem like Tony has much time left.

I absolutely adore little Ethan: I hope he manages to work his way back into future chapters. The whole scene with Afstanigan... ooh, and the band-aids. Adorable. :)

I really like the stronger, unyielding side of Dr. Mallard. Lately, on the show, we haven't seen too much of him (or McGee for that matter.) :( But I do like the more serious Tony that is reminiscent of earlier seasons so I can't really complain. But I digress. I like that, as with all your stories, everyone has a significant role and no one is left out.

And then there is Palmer who despite the "comic-relief" role he is tasked to play is a true teammate at heart, going back for Tony, not leaving a man behind.

Great chapter as always!

Please update soon! The suspense is killing me!
shirik chapter 7 . 1/6/2012
what a great young boy!
karly.brennan chapter 7 . 1/6/2012
No other writer pushes my "emotion" buttons like you do.

Loving this story. Hope you're feeling better.

Love to Liz and Ethan
Igottoomany chapter 7 . 1/6/2012
Absolutely amazing.
CocoBananas chapter 7 . 1/6/2012
So many things to like about this chapter. I loved Gibbs' anguish about not "getting" Tony's message. Ducky feeling so inadequate and doing whatever he can to help. And little Ethan shares a scene with Liz' favourite character Jimmy.

Did you know that Brian Dietzen and Rocky Carroll both sent their best wishes to Liz and Ethan on Twitter? I hope she saw it!
506 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »