Reviews for A Hiding to Nothing
Bella chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
Run Ethan Run! I love how you managed to work Ethan into the story and I don't think Liz would mind you going "off grid" one little bit.

Great chapter. Really liking Ducky's stubborness and understanding his drive to be there for Palmer. Bonus points for line from Pinocchio! lol
toilmama chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
Uhh, thanks again for this great story and thank you for the last chapter; I am a hurt Tony addict and I am looking forward to reading more and more ...go Ethan go...

Hope Gibbsgetting the message...

Greetings from Germany
Doni chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
Another nail-biter! Here's to hoping Tony got lucky and didn't get shot again. Love working the kids into the story, but poor Buster. ;) Nicely done!
all done chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
That WAS a twist. I just love this story. That little boy better get a brand new puppy when this ends!
TheNaggingCube chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
you made me cry! *sniff* ETHAN! WOOOOHOOO!
pintoe chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
Yay for Ethan - I know he will save the day!
WhiteTigerBlackPanther chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
Awesome, its getting better and better. Missy
Corala chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
Will Jim get there in time and will Tony be ok
Maz101 chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
I know I'm going to be really cross with myself when I finally figure out Tony's clues yet his - it's not just Gibbs who is frustrated.

Love the double dramas you've got going - the drop and the escape. Really sweet to include the character of Ethan and yay! for Palmer - of course, he'd go back!

Great stuff!
CherokeeIrish chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
That was sweet how you got all their names into the story!
tansysam chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
that was so cute , putting ethan in the story, well done,
binkeybella chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
another fabulous chapter LAINE3112. Yes. I got that right. LAINE3112. (haahhahaha. I'M STILL embarrassed about that) Loved it all, but mostly loved that he gave up his Gumby and Pokey Band-aids for Tony. Tony will love them. Thanks for writing and posting, LAINE3112...
bennydeball chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
What a surprize! Fancy finding little Ethan at the end of this chapter.

Great chapter and wonderful writing with all the team chipping in to help.

And the gunshot, Laine - how could you? lol Definitely see you next chapter. I'm loving this story.

Hi to Ethan and Liz.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
If I was Liz, I wouldn't give a toss if you turned my story on its head if that was the result. What a great read.

Love that you put little Ethan into the story - hope his little legs take him quickly home. (In fiction but especially in real life)

Excellent!
makmurthly chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
Really enjoying this story and the way the whole team are shown doing what they do best.
507 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »