Reviews for A Hiding to Nothing
Sandirn chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
Loved it!
dolphinrain chapter 9 . 3/18/2013
Just read this story and enjoyed it. Good stuff between Jimmy n Tony, like big n little brothers almost. Nice touches with little Ethan. I hope the real Ethan is still doing good. My son Alex was in a hospital when he was 6 months for pnuemonia. He' s 6 years old now and awesome but at the time was scary. So hope all okay. And again great story.
Patncis chapter 9 . 2/7/2013
Another awesome story. I loved it.
bridgette22 chapter 9 . 2/7/2013
This was a great story! How is Ethan doing now? My prayers and best wishes go to him and his family
TriggerHappyJax chapter 9 . 11/10/2012
Just discovered this fantastic story...I hope that Ethan & Liz and their family are all doing well.
Thanks for another great story!
AlexDN chapter 9 . 11/4/2012
OMG! I can't believe I missed this story when you first posted it. I love it sooooo much!

Thanks for another great story to add to my Favorite Stories List :)
Marzipan77 chapter 9 . 9/22/2012
Just found this beautiful story via NCIS fic find on live journal. I am so happy I was led here! You've treated the characters wonderfully - their voices and inner thoughts are perfect! The story caught me up and wouldn't let me go and then you've given me some wonderful comfort to go along with the hurt!

Thank you for this tale, for the friendship of Jimmy and Tony, and for Gibbs' "dad" mentality. And for little Ethan and his new dog!
lily anson chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
This is the second time I have read this story. This story its self is wonderful, which is why I came back to reread it. However I loved your writing style so much that I it made me have to read the rest of your work. I havent gotten through all of them but I'm trying. Very nice work!
SHuntress chapter 9 . 8/18/2012
*sighs* you soooo made me cry... *sniffles*
Enjoyed the story very, very much :)
tealrose chapter 9 . 7/12/2012
Absolutely loved this heart rending story! Will be keeping an eye out for more! T
Linnsan chapter 9 . 7/12/2012
Oh, I had tears flowing down my cheeks for the duration of the last chapter epilogue! THANK YOU for a wonderful story! Lots of love for Liz and Ethan!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/9/2012
Wow really good story, one of my favorites I've read so far! Keep it up.
Syd chapter 9 . 6/25/2012
I loved this story! Even though it is a bit late, I hope Ethan and his family are doing good! Thank you so much!
Laura-trekkie chapter 9 . 5/26/2012
Great story. It's nice to see Jimmy featured so heavily and to see a focus on his friendship with Tony.

It was also interesting to see this new side to Ducky. He's always been terribly concerned for Tony or any of the team in trouble, but Jimmy being one of those in danger gave him a much closer sense of fear and concern and galvanised him into actions and tempers not normally seen in the mild-mannered ME.

I'm glad it all worked out in the end, after several near misses with poor video footage, no cameras, LEOs messing up, Homeland Security trying to muscle in and so on and so forth. I'm glad little Ethan was able to keep his word to Jimmy and that Gibbs and co. arrived just in the nick of time.
ninjasquirrelss chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
No author knows how to make me sob like you Laine3112. This was a beautiful story! You are an incredible writer! Thanks to Liz too, for coming up with it! 3 You guys rock! :)
506 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »