Reviews for A Hiding to Nothing
lilawonder chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Dude... I am gasping for breath! Please hurry and write more before I hyperventillate! LOL! Seriously though, I loved the dialogue, it was funny and so in character. I was laughing out loud and had to read to my hubby what it was I was laughing at then he laughed too. I love how you went from light hearted to shocking. The story turned on a dime. Great stuff!
Megth chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Very good start - you have my attention! I am a sucker for Tony hurt and seeing that it is starting in the first chapter already, makes my day! Please update soon.

On the flip side though, so sorry to hear about little Ethan and I hope and pray that he will get through the operation just fine.
Laurie chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Welcome Back! I was pleasantly surprised to see your name attached to a new fic this morning. The story allready has me hooked. This is an interesting concept - Tony and Jimmy in trouble together. Please update soon.
lawslave chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Amazing first chapter; I'm hooked! Can't wait for the next one!
velveteen habit chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Thanks for sharing the author's note, and for taking this story on! And great start, of course. I'm predictably sucked right in.
oh nozzo chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Great start. I look forward to the next update:)
inchwormsrule chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Well, that's a first for me - your A/N made me cry!

As you know, Laine, Liz and I have corresponded over the last year or so and I agree, she is a very special girl with a beautiful little family of twins and triplets. As a Mum of two, my heart goes out to Liz and I will definitely keep her and Ethan in my thoughts.

What a wonderful girl you are to do this for Liz. I hope you are keeping well and I will eagerly look forward to this collaboration.
Charlie Horse chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Always great to see a story from you, despite the awful circumstances. Can already see the Laine signature shining through this first chapter. Looking forward to more.

Best wishes to Ethan and his mom.
CocoBananas chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
God bless little Ethan - I'll keep him and his family in my thoughts.

Great start, Laine. I'm sure that you'll do a wonderful job with Liz's story. (Was Liz's pen name Blacklung?)

Always eager to take a literary journey with you and I'm strapped in and raring to go.
Glow60 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I like so far. I can't wait to see what happens next.
AuntStacy chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Wow, another great start! Can't wait to see where this story takes us, and my thoughts and prayers are with Liz and her son.
506 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34