Reviews for A Hiding to Nothing
newgal chapter 9 . 1/15/2012
ducky was absolutely great! perfect ending.
CharleyHorse chapter 9 . 1/15/2012
Terrific story from start to finish. Everyone IC and very special writing throughout.

Enjoyed Ducky's diversion and knowing your penchant for cartoons I was so expecting a Woody Woodpecker quote - you restrained yourself. haha

My best to Liz and Ethan. I hope you have got another story lined up.
mightymousestapler chapter 9 . 1/15/2012
Oh my, I am so saddened to see this story end but what a wonderfful final chapter you gave us.

I really enjoyed pitting Ducky and Gibbs against each other - their methods were opposite but their motives the same and I enjoyed seeing them make up afterwards.

Does ANYBODY write the Tony/Gibbs h/c introspection scenes as well as you - if so, I'm yet to find them. Beautifully written.

Loved Jimmy's courage and his fear - wery natural - and I could easily imagine Gibbs with Ethan, you did a great job there.

As for little Ethan - what a gorgeous little character. I'm sure he's quite similar in real life and I wish him continued strength and good health.

Excellent work Laine.
Midlo chapter 9 . 1/15/2012
Wow. This entire story is fantastic! And, you'll get a kick out of this. A Red headed woodpecker drilled about 6 holes in my chimney. LOL.

They are exquisitely beautiful birds. Much like this story. I loved it! I love that you're back!

Perchance there's another story in the wings?
bella chapter 9 . 1/15/2012
I hate it! When your stories are over, I mean. :)

Absolutely had my attention capture from the first to the last words. Another wonderful Laine story.

Thank you for sharing your talent and giving us a break from TIVA, MPREG and children they didn't know they had stories.

My continued good wishes to Liz and Ethan.
faldo chapter 9 . 1/15/2012
Really enjoyed this fic. Thanks to you and Liz. Glad Ethan is doing so well. You've both done him proud. Thanks again.
megamom2 chapter 9 . 1/15/2012
What a great closing chapter! Loved Ducky's inspired recon of the cabin; I could completely picture him doing it! The inclusion of Ethan and his family was a perfect touch!
katesari chapter 9 . 1/15/2012
Really like the last part and little Ethan in the story is very cute! Nice that he gets another doggie! Hope to read more soon! Bye
CherokeeIrish chapter 9 . 1/15/2012
Excellent story! Great job to both you and Liz! I have added this to my community "Gotta Love Tony". Thanks!
Glow60 chapter 9 . 1/15/2012
I really loved the story and thanks for written it. Sorry to see it at an end.
mstictac chapter 9 . 1/15/2012
I'm always a little sad when one of your stories are over. There are so many things I loved about this story.

I loved all the little Ethan parts. It was wonderful the way that you incorporated this special little person and gave him such a brave and smart personality. Loved the ending with everyone giving him a new dog.

In this last chapter I loved Ducky's insistence and disobeying of Gibbs orders to help save his friends. I also loved the Tony and Gibbs moments in the hospital.

How I wish you were a writer of NCIS. Your stories bring the heroism and caring nature of the MCRT back to life in a believable, clever, and in character way.
Zee Viate chapter 9 . 1/15/2012
Very cute scene with the closet call and I loved Ducky's reconnaissance as a birdwatcher :) Your description of how he altered his clothes was a nice touch. I also liked his and Jimmy's reunion. You've done your typical,all-around wonderful job with the whole story!

Continued best wishes to Ethan, Liz and family.
Xxgreekgrl88xX chapter 9 . 1/15/2012
Sooooo disappointed that this story is over :( This story was one of the best that I have read in awhile. Hope to see more stories from this author soon. Great work!
Callisto-HK chapter 9 . 1/15/2012
Aww, can't believe it's finished! It was AWESOME!

The ending was wonderful, everyone was in character and there were no pointless explanations! Great job!

Thank you for this great story and thanks to Liz for her great idea and for sharing it with us! :)
all done chapter 9 . 1/15/2012
Thank you so much for such a wonderful story!
507 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »