Reviews for Lassiter and Iris
Short and sweet. Thanks!
Kathryn Claire O'Connor chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
This is awesome!:)
americanfangirl chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Aaaaw. This was adorable. Almost made me cry. Well done!
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Such a great story! You really have a wonderful gift.
iknowuknow chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
ahahaha I would buy her it too :) YOU RULE
cabot007 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
That was

Just perfect...gotta love the Lassiet goodness!

Aalso...LOVED the Shawn/Gus friendship/banter Could so see it as if it was on show

Gr8 capture of their bantering lol

gr8 job! :)
hfce chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Awww that was so cute!
obsessedwithstabler chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Dr. Monster chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
LOL! Amazing! I loved the end when she said that the strugling part was mandatory. So cute. Please post a new stroy soon!
TheRealAlyshebaFan chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Raise your hand if 'awww'! I can't wait to see the episode where Lassie is there for little Iris' birth. I can but imagine it's a hoot. I'm happy to ship for Lassiet, while also liking Carlowe (Is that allowed? Is there a rulebook?) and really enjoy your writing style. Bravo, and more, por favor. :)
Lawson227 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
*excited clappy hands* YAY! Oh man, I totally KNEW you'd own this story idea! You made it sweet and charming and adorable and sexy, whereas I would've just taken it straight to Angsty-Land and that wouldn't have been anywhere near as fun as this.

Iris was perfect, the Shawn-isms were perfect (broken Pringles chip had me howling), and Lassiter's interactions with Iris were charming. (And perfect- told you, you write him AWESOMELY.)

*excited clappy hands*
spookysister7 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Aw awe awwwwwww. So cute! I loved the scene with Iris beating Shawn down! I had one in one of my stories where she told him to hush, too. I can just see mini-Chief bossing him around, lol. Lassie smiling and playing nicely *sigh*. Lassie smelling better? Oh, yes. You've definitely won me over there. Now I have to urge to hunt Tim O down and sniff him. Poor man.
LITERARYjunkie25 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
this was perfect. you nailed shawn and gus' interactions, lassiter's interactions with iris, and finally the way juliet explained her feelings at the end.

very funny and very sweet. great job :)