Reviews for Kismet
YoreReader chapter 19 . 8/8/2014
Only Auggie and Annie could dispel the sexual tension in the room with a joke.

Yay, they're together!

I enjoyed that, thank you. Great job!
YoreReader chapter 18 . 8/8/2014
But, but. I thought he wanted to kiss her good night!
YoreReader chapter 17 . 8/8/2014
Dangnabbit, Annie! How could you lie? Trust what you're feeling, it'll all fall into place.
YoreReader chapter 16 . 8/8/2014
Oh yeah. I can't wait for that "talk". Let the battle begin.
YoreReader chapter 15 . 8/8/2014
Come on, Annie! Who wouldn't want to get their hands on Auggie, for goodness' sake?
YoreReader chapter 14 . 8/8/2014
Ooh, this sounds promising. What are they going to end up doing? *naughty smile*
YoreReader chapter 13 . 8/8/2014
Nice! I love Danielle. I love the sister bonding time.
YoreReader chapter 12 . 8/8/2014
Well, take a deep breath and just do it, Auggie! You won't lose her. Trust me.
YoreReader chapter 11 . 8/8/2014
Oh Auggie, you should have believed Stu. I can't believe you! Next time, you should investigate first before you accuse someone. It wasn't Stu. It was all Jai's fault! See? Now go kick his butt instead of Stu's.
YoreReader chapter 10 . 8/8/2014
Is there a reason why Auggie keeps claiming half of Annie's things and places? *giggles* I bet it has something to do with Annie.

And yeah, go ahead and rationalize away, Auggie. It's not going to go away, you know.
YoreReader chapter 9 . 8/8/2014
Yup, Auggie's Annie's hero. *sigh*
YoreReader chapter 8 . 8/8/2014
You did do it justice. It came out exactly the way you wanted it to. At least, that's the way it felt like to me.

Something's brewing between them, though. I wonder how long until they admit to it?
YoreReader chapter 7 . 8/8/2014
Hahaha, Annie's zinger about the number of beds Auggie's been in was a hit.
YoreReader chapter 6 . 8/8/2014
Auggie's a blast! He's keeping the mile wide grin on my face with his antics. And it doesn't help that Annie's just too easy to rile up. These two are killing me. Hahaha!
YoreReader chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
Hah! I am dissatisfied with that rationalization, Annie. Go back and spend some more time with Auggie. Come on now, I'm trying to live vicariously through you, don't you know?