Reviews for Fabulous Adventures Across the Magicaverse!
jaconda chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
And wouldn't the Racnoss have killed a lot of people otherwise? If you don't have a choice about killing is it a double standard? And isn't pinky promise an Americanism?
jaconda chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
I'd like to say something regarding that Doctor Who/Nanoha crossover you reviewed. It made many mistakes, like claiming that in The Runaway Bride the Doctor committed genocide. Killing an enemy who is the last survivor of a long dead race does not count as wiping out an entire species. That's like saying that killing the last man alive means you wiped out the human race.
Gray Shadow chapter 10 . 3/6/2013
This is bat-fuck-insane and crazy awesome. GJ!
BIBOTOT chapter 11 . 7/23/2012
Fanfics are supposed tobe stupid. Dont worry.
BIBOTOT chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This is kinda funny, you know?
BIBOTOT chapter 12 . 7/19/2012
Not bad. Great length.
KilllaKirika chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Look at that. I have an account now.
Chris chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
If only I had an account. I could post a Puella Magi Madoka Magica/Lucky Star crossover like this one. I mean, I'm actually working on one! It's called "Puella Magi Kagami Magica," in which Konata, Kagami, Tsukasa, and Miyuki move to Mitakihara and meet Madoka, Homura, Sayaka, Mami, and Kyoko. Konata, Tsukasa, and Miyuki become Puella Magi, but Kagami needs some time to come up with her wish. But she begins to have second thoughts when her friends begin to become witches. I'm working on the second chapter. I don't have an account because I'm only 12. I know, that's close to 13, but still.
BIBOTOT chapter 10 . 5/27/2012
One thing: calm down a bit. It's a bit hard to make head or tail when the growls are intensified by extra letters like that (which are a lot).
The Fifth Moon chapter 7 . 2/19/2012
I'm about to go to sleep, so I didn't have time to login.

I've liked everything so far, the character dynamic is good, and the story is a nice change of pace from all the doom-and-gloom Madoka fics, but I think you should add a warning about the Jesus thing.

It doesn't really affect me, not being Christian and all, but some readers might feel vaguely insulted.

Keep up the Good Work!
ComradeYuri chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
Goddamn, I've ever had a whole bunch of writing tickle me as badly as watching how retarded Lucky Star is. I don't even know where to start, man!

The Nazi Zombies epic sort of made me think at first that perhaps, this cross-over fic was on the wrong place *thinks of Cod5*. That part on macabre humor and...misplaced re-attachments really got a mental image going for me. You pulled off quite the winner with your writing style.

Speaking of writing style, I am just amazed. This is like reading the writings of a serious ADD-ridden kid who thinks of nothing but blowing shit up (i.e. me). I COULD ALMOST IMMEDIATELY HEAR THE VOICE! this piece, and what follows, are sure to definite head-turners and seat-pushers. Keep on with the insane amount of hilarity and silliness you've plunged these four girls in. Just on a note of caution, there were a few instances where I was kind of confused whether you were referring to Kagami or Tsukasa. You may switched their names by accident somewhere in the Nazi Zombies chapter.

Seeing that this is quite recent, I am still reading the rest bit by bit, and anxiously await for your further developments!
BHS chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
So it looks like I'm no longer the only one insane enough to combine these two universes. XD

It looks good so far. I hope you'll keep working on it.
duran chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
oh wow! can you get homura and madoka to appear soon. and why was one of the magical girls calling homura as homura-sama? has she become a goddesses as well?
ShadowHeartDesigns chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
Silly. Very silly. Normally I don't care for plain out silly stories but I am enjoying this one.
ShadowHeartDesigns chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Enjoyable read. Feels a little closer to Lucky Star in spirit than Madoka Magica (so far), but that's not a bad thing. Looking forward to future chapters.