Reviews for That Itch You Can't Scratch
Saucy Strawberries chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Hahahaha...
I can't stop laughing! This. Is. Awesome.
I'm (one of) your biggest fan(s)!
I really loved Kendall's and James' reactions...hehe.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Man, when I read your summary, I thought; Carlos from Night Vale, Logan and Kendall from Veronica Mars, and James from Harry Potter. I had no idea what Big Time Rush is.
AnimeGirl197 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
xDXDXDXDXDXDXD
Guillotine Gal chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Can't... stop... laughing...*dies*
Gifted Shadows chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Ohmigosh this HAS to be the best ineundo story EVER!(Yeah, I know I didn't spell that right!)
Alcohol-Food-Life chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
whahahah Love the ending XD
keshafever chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA *runs out of breath* That was amazing! I was laughing my a** off, man! That is some GOOD stuff. You always write the funniest things! Curse my sick, sick mind.
xEryChan chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
NO! You're not supposed to blame CheekyBrunette, you're supposed to blame Sarah. xDD I swear, that will NEVER get old.

Anyways, I can't stop laughing right now. I LOVE reading these stories. They're just so funny. I love how you write both Angst and humor cause these stories just always make me laugh.

*faves*
BigTimeHiddlestoner chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This story was hilarious! I had my friend read it, and u should have seen her face. It was oroceless! Thanks Fishstickfriday. Keep up the food work:)
Sam in Wonderland chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
As if I don't have enough to blame her for already... I'M JUST KIDDING!

When I first read the title for this, I was frightened but laughed anyway. When I got what it really meant, I laughed even louder.

"Wanna go listen?"

"Do you even need to ask?"

You pervs! XD

Also, evidently he wasn't as close to Carlos and Logan as they were to each other.

This could be taken badly in sooo many ways...

For the first time, Kendall and James took in the sight before them. Carlos with his pants around his ankles. Logan with some sort of white cream caked on his hand. The same white cream was smeared all over Carlos' exposed butt cheeks. Both Carlos and Logan had expressions on their faces that harkened back to when they were little kids and they got caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

Like that's normal anyway...

This was hilarious. I always love these! I have a bunch to go back and review...
iSam101 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Ha ha ha ! That was amazing!
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Oh gosh I forgot how simutaneously uncomfortable and hysterical these fics of yours are to read lol. I love how well you write both humor and angst.
ElevateALittleHigher chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I actually laughed so hard I cried!

I love these! Its just that type of story that makes you smile. Yours do anyways.

What if it was actually what they thought it was? And James and Kendall were like, "okay that's cool." And left? Lol I would love that!

Loved it!
SleeplessWonder chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
omg lmfao! awesome!
happygirl57 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Oh my gosh. I literally had to put my hand over my mouth because I was laughing so hard. I'm serious, you write the FUNNIEST things ever and this was genius! I would be horrified too if I was on the other side of the door with James and Kendall. Even though I knew Logan was scratching Carlos, I couldn't help but think... thoughts. Wonderful job as always though.