Reviews for Flatmates should know the worst about each other
Doni chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I feel him on that one.
velvetvalentine chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I was absolutely imagining that Sherlock was crying out from nightmares or something like that, and reading the last bit had me in a fit of laughter. You did an amazing job on so few words!

A bloody spider... brilliant. I can totally see Sherlock loosing all his calm and cool and just shriek and stare all horrified at the spider in the bath... xD Oh please let there be fan art of this..

Thanks for writing and sharing with the rest of us! Loved it!
Pilikia18 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
He he. I'm starting to think of you as the "Master of Punch-lines"! Another classic! Agh, a thpider!
Fluffy Bunny Slippers chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
*dies* That ending is hilarious and unexpected! Made my day!
Sunshine Through The Storm chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Sherlock, the great, massively-egoed, super intelligent detective is scared of spiders. I did not see that coming. Hilarious, absolutely hilarious. So cleverly written too. You used your word limit to produce work of an amazingly high standard, and it really shows that you put effort into this.

Brilliant. Simply remarkable.

Erin x
Corey5268 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I wasn't expecting that! Everyone is afraid of something...
Ju Lara chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
OK, that's pathetic. But I still giggled! You win.
Nicole Gruebel chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Great! Do you think I could borrow John for defending me against spiders? I would gladly help him with keeping an eye on Sherlock.
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Loved it! My daughters are always screeching for me to perform the same service for them, so I can really relate!
Chezza456 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Brilliant. Epically brilliant. I completely loved it. You built it up and up so much that I got worried, and then the ending... *shakes head bemused* Poor John XD

This was Amazing.

Chez x
toeki chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
this. is. hilarious. and a 221b. win.
InuGurl107 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
OH LORD I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK
veryloyalveryquickly chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This made me laugh! Lovely, refreshing, brilliant.
caasla chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
What a wonderful 221b ficklet!

Hahahaha, it was really well written and gorgeous.

John's point of view was reflected neatly. Fantastic!
fullmetaldevil chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Bwahahaha! Omg I really needed that laugh. Your really good at punchline stories. Thanks :)
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »