Reviews for Vehicle Pickle
Reader101w chapter 5 . 12/7/2011
Cool story,

Saving the world and Motor Ed, what else than a race could have happened?

Nice race in the end, bit of a strange ending though. Oh well, guess Lowardians can scare other-dimensional creatures as well.

Keep up the good writing,

reader101w
CajunBear73 chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
They gave their best, but won on a technicality?

And that technicality is that they run in the face of someone else who can kick their asses.

What a wuss species.

Now that they have new visitors, what's next?

And how did SHE come back to 'visit'?

Stormchaser90 chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
I have a feeling it's going to kick off now.

It was a good chapter and the Warmonga twist at the end has me now thinking that the Kromengel tangled with the Lowardians before but it didn't go too well for them.

Cannot wait for chapter 6

Darev chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
So what happened? I'm confused. The aliens backed off because of Warmonga's arrival? How does that work?

It makes you wonder, does Kim still want to fight to protect the Earth, or because she just doesn't want to lose?

Darev chapter 4 . 12/5/2011
Aliens...I should have known. Why is it they always want to mess with our planet? It's a backwater, surely not the hottest spot in the galaxy.

Anyway, if I were Kim, I'd let Motor Ed take the wheel. She can be his co-pilot, but when it comes to races Ed is top-knotch.

A race for the human race, huh?

Darev chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
Sorry I'm backed up. I needed to take a break to work on a college project. Finals are next week.

What does Ed know that Kim doesn't? Who or what are these living statues? It gets creepier by the update.

Now I've got some catching up to do.

Twisted-Wun chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
Brilliant lead-in for a conclusion.
CajunBear73 chapter 4 . 12/4/2011
Leave it to Motor Ed to interpret this in his own little way... But maybe it did save the world some grief over how to challenge these beings.

They should have probed him... LOL!

With the fate of the world on the line, I hope Kim can do this and keep Ron from more trouble than he's already in with her folks.

So is Ron running Navigator on this? He really needs to backup his GF better...

Stormchaser90 chapter 4 . 12/4/2011
Ah so it's a race they want then! I would never have guessed.

I cannot wait for the next chapter, I have a feeling it is going to rock hard!

Keep up the writing

CajunBear73 chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
Quite the sharp turns on this roller coaster.

An old tune comes back to haunt Kim and Ron in an updated rendition of the scenario? Some truth in the heat of the moment in their scrambling to reset the house for Kim's 'rents? I hope they do get to make up for their first time... And Kim did see what Ron is to her and maybe they can bring themselves along in the new sitch they took on together.

If James doesn't launch Ron to an event horizon first.

But now it seems Motor Ed has heroic aspirations and he's rigged Kim's car for that purpose?

And what he's been alluding to is now coming to pass?

Stormchaser90 chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
Really enjoyed the chapter, can't wait for chapter 4.

The gnomes are a mystery and I wonder why Ed needs the Sloth to fight them.

Keep up the writing, absolutely fantastic

Darev chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
Okay, so Motor Ed's out to prevent Doomsday while ominous statues are placed all over Middleton? I get a sense of dread just thinking about it.

Stormchaser90 chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
I am starting to wonder what Ed is up to, so far I am hooked.

Cannot wait for chapter 3.

Reader101w chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Interesting story so far,

Lots of loose ends, and nothing is clear yet on where and when they will tie together to form the story.

I'm very curious on how this is going to develop.

I hope to read more on this soon.

Keep up the good writing,

reader101w
CajunBear73 chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Ed's moment there makes me wonder what he's up to here. Helping Kim, hindering Kim, some combination of both, and maybe a side of gaining something from her car?

We'll see. But I get the impression something's coming that he figures is bigger than she can handle, alone.

And 'Art-attacks!' is about to take on a whole new meaning?

Still nice to see Kim going over her affection for Ron. That also may save her. Again.