Reviews for Omega
Frostfire613 chapter 7 . 8/21/2014
I loved the idea of Mutants having their own isolated country! This was an amazing fic, I love Badass but loving Charles Xavier!
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
This is the first completed Genosha fic I've read, and I'm very impressed. Great job!
Goddess Alexandria chapter 7 . 6/15/2013
This was lovely
Infinitechange chapter 7 . 10/23/2012
Awww, very cute and fun story.
DianaMoth chapter 7 . 4/24/2012
The universe and story you wrote are quite brilliant and fascinating. Charles and Erik are very interesting and charming too, as well as every other character. You described all of them well.

So, thank you for this story, I really enjoyed it. )
JenniferC77 chapter 7 . 3/19/2012
This is extraordinary. You created a complete universe that felt so real. I love that Erik and Charles took to each other so quickly (because really, how could they not?). I love that while Erik was still Shaw's creation, it wasn't so complete that he couldn't think for himself...he was able to choose Charles, to choose love. And I love that Charles's idealism shines through and is enough in a short amount of time to sway others to his view...in a new world for a couple of days and already inciting others to complete rebellion...all in the name of peace. You did a beautiful job of keeping them in character yet letting them grow and breathe. Jenn.
TristeAlma chapter 7 . 2/14/2012
what a great ending! i really do hope you write a sequel!
TristeAlma chapter 6 . 2/14/2012
damn. i freaking love charles. hes amazing. for a minute i thought he was going to be stuck in cerebro land or something
TristeAlma chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
wow, charles is powerful.

and awwww :( that last scene was so sad... but kind of awesome all at the same time
TristeAlma chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
damn... that last scene was deep. poor erik is like...controlled by shaw :( ... but yayyy for the last moment !
DarkFire chapter 7 . 1/11/2012
Please say there's a sequel on the way. This is such a brilliant story, I want to know what happens next! Love it.
rileybear 14 chapter 7 . 1/10/2012
Utterly magnificent. This was wonderfully written. Thank you so so so much for taking the tome to write this FANTASTIC story. U hope you get to a sequel someday. Thank you.
inactiveacount121212 chapter 7 . 1/6/2012
I absolutely LOVED this story! It was completely unique and extremely well written! Excellent job! :)
EllaCrain chapter 7 . 1/5/2012
OMG Pleasssseeee Write a sequel! 3 lol I really love this story 3 3 Can this just be the Movie's please and thank you haha.
Darkyu chapter 7 . 1/4/2012
Brilliant ending! Thank you for the story I really enjoyed it! If there is a sequel, I'll surely read it, so please do come up with something! I'm sure it would be awesome!

Darkyu