Reviews for Black Resolution
Pandakat312 chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
wahh the story is so good!
RustedEagleWings chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
Great story. Can't wait for you to update!
L's Cappuccino chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
Well this is interesting
BakaNeko96 chapter 4 . 2/5/2014
Amazing! Please update more!
S chapter 4 . 11/8/2013
Hurry up and start the next story will ya! I wanna read the next chapter.
Akitao Yuki Moon chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
AWESOME! O_O Hope you will upload soon! BYE! Keep up your work! :D
theskythatshinesbright chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
where is the new chapter?
animegirl516 chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
More More i like Nasty Tsuna!
w- easy enough chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
oh, interesting. _ Poor Tsuna, I would feel very annoyed at Giotto, because after that much killing, he is still not free. I wonder if Giotto will ever regret stopping Tsuna from killing Mochida. ...I don't think killing is a good thing, but I kinda wish mochida had been killed, so Tsuna could have been free (even if Byakuran wouldn't have really released him- at least he wouldn't have to do things over while living with false hope). wait, does this mean that Giotto and his familigia don't kill at all? because they stopped him from killing Mochida? Do they get in the way of everyone's hit or something? or wait, they were allied with the Spada(even if the Spada suck), right ? so I guess that makes sense why they would help. anyways, can't wait for the next chapter!
Soul Vrazy chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
Interesting story!
Aira-Chama chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
This story really captivated me *0* Once I started reading, I cant stop. Btw, nice job so far :)).And I think I have an idea on who this Yume and Arietta is -winkiies- xD
Rikka Yomi chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
I love this fic !

I am french so sorry my english is suck

So, I would to tell you I loooooooove Your 'Tsuna' ) He's so... cute ? and dark... ? the two melt is really awesome ) I like it very mush, and I add your fanfiction o my fav' !

Thanx a lt for writting this awesome story ) I beg you : i want to read the next !
starsinjars chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
this is so cool! interesting plot is interesting, can't wait until you update!
Writing Contradictions chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
Cool and amazing. Can't wait for more. Tsuna's so cute!
Paopu Summer chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
Ah, sorry I haven't reviewed in a while, didn't get a chance to read for a long time. Another interesting preview as always and fantastic job again! I love Tsuna's sharp tongue and the remarks you make him say. X3 And well...Tsuna is pretty girlish, so why not? XP *Smacked by Tsuna* Anywho, again, fantastic job, can't wait for what happens next!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »