Reviews for Energon Is Thicker Than Blood
chris kidder chapter 6 . 3/20
keep on writing
TC Fan chapter 6 . 3/7
Hi :)
I'm a big Fan of your story!
Are you going to finish it?
That would be awesome!
TRI.advent chapter 6 . 1/18
Really like this story, everything just lines up nicely. I just have one question though; in the 2nd chapter you gave us a look at what kind of reputation TC had amongst the cons, but how did the autobots view him? (was he like a boogie man that they were afraid to run into or was he seen as a respectable enemy?).
any way great story hope you update soon!
Also I vote no to gears, and tell OP and Ratchet, though I wonder if this chapter fulfilled the later half of that last one.
BuckRockgut chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
Gear: yes

OP & Ratchet
Guest chapter 6 . 11/19/2014
I really hope you update this story soon, it was the 1st story I ever read that was posted by you. And even though all of your stories are good this one is still my fav. I'd really hate to see this story fall through the cracks.
Moonsaber chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
OH MY BLOB! UPDATE UPDATE! This is such a cool story! I can't wait to see how the Autobots react to Jacks secret!
backkick chapter 6 . 10/24/2014
Hey, been a while, and still no update, even though I love that story. So, when will you pick it up again?
Red Sova chapter 6 . 10/18/2014
Open and Ratchet

Will he meet Gears again?
guest chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
Optimus & Ratchet
David-El chapter 6 . 8/30/2014
This seems like an interesting story, and surprisingly similar to my own Prime story, though my Jack was a COMPLETELY different character before his first death. When do you think you'll come back to it? Oh, and as for your poll, I vote No on Gears coming to Earth, and Optimus and Ratchet being told the truth first.
TerraPrime chapter 4 . 8/25/2014
Hey, I was just rereading the story and I was wondering when you were going to take this one off hold. It's one of my favorites by you. I also really enjoy After the Fall and your Rise of the Guardians fics. Anyway, I hope you start posting again soon, but no pressure. If you need to take a break for school or life or something I can wait. I have all the time in the world.
saberstorm chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
What if Arcee and Slipstream are one and the same?
agent S is the best chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
please continue this story I have been waiting for more of it and since you usually write a chapter after every 60 reviews I will add the last 4 today. also I would suggest that you lower that number to stop annoying fans that have been waiting for future installments for stories like this one. dude
agent S is the best chapter 1 . 7/26/2014