Reviews for Energon Is Thicker Than Blood
sim545 chapter 6 . 10/14
Not quite sure how I feel about this story yet. I don't really care for Jack's personality change. Regardless, this is well written, and I'd like to see more eventually. I'm very curious about how Starscream will react when he finds out the truth.
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 6 . 9/17
Please, please, please tell me you're still working on this? I know it says on hold in the summary, but it's been four flipping years... well, almost four years. About a month and a half left. But still, it's not been updated in FOREVER! I want to see more of this awesome story! PLEASE!
Dav009 chapter 6 . 5/8
You're neglecting the story updated
could you please continue this story?
Seeker3 chapter 1 . 2/15
I like how you've redesigned Thundercracker. And I feel you on not knowing why yo like him-I feel the same with Knock Out.

I'm not really for this kind of story-Cybertronian reincarnated as a human, or vice versa-but this is good.

My personal image of TC is similar to Dreadwing-fierce loyalty to his family and cause, and an unswerving sense of honour and duty.

If you want to read some great stories with Thundercracker in it, try LeaderPinhead's "A New Version of Reality" (he has a semi-major role in that), Kenya Starflight's "Thundercracker's Glory" (it has a sequel that has remembrances of him), and Kiyoko Michi's "Tangled Destiny" (appears more in here than in "A New Version of Reality"-and has pivotal roles)

Lovin' this,

Grungy chapter 6 . 11/23/2015
So I'm assuming that this story and all of your other stories are dead then?
A huge shame, I really enjoyed your stories, this and your young justice story were my 1st introductions to your work (And unsurprisingly my top 2 favourite). I'm really sorry to see you go, but given how long it's been since you updated anything, stories or profile, and even though I Would love to see this story, or any other story of yours updated, I guess this is good bye.
Take care and good luck in what ever you do next.
MidnightStar64 chapter 6 . 11/5/2015
Yes, and Ratchet.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/31/2015
please update!
This fanfiction is so cool and i really like TC :)
DragonReaperKing chapter 6 . 9/19/2015
please update this
LunarStar98 chapter 6 . 5/11/2015
Expand on the vision and pretty please continue, this story is so cool, can't wait for next chapter! Love it! \w/
chris kidder chapter 6 . 3/20/2015
keep on writing
TC Fan chapter 6 . 3/7/2015
Hi :)
I'm a big Fan of your story!
Are you going to finish it?
That would be awesome!
TRI.advent chapter 6 . 1/18/2015
Really like this story, everything just lines up nicely. I just have one question though; in the 2nd chapter you gave us a look at what kind of reputation TC had amongst the cons, but how did the autobots view him? (was he like a boogie man that they were afraid to run into or was he seen as a respectable enemy?).
any way great story hope you update soon!
Also I vote no to gears, and tell OP and Ratchet, though I wonder if this chapter fulfilled the later half of that last one.
BuckRockgut chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
Gear: yes

OP & Ratchet
Guest chapter 6 . 11/19/2014
I really hope you update this story soon, it was the 1st story I ever read that was posted by you. And even though all of your stories are good this one is still my fav. I'd really hate to see this story fall through the cracks.