Reviews for Energon Is Thicker Than Blood
Secret1618 chapter 6 . 6/5
Hey, since you're not updating, and I like your story, may I adopt it please? I think I could possibly bring back the spunk of this story and fix the errors in grammar. Thank you in advance, if you allow me to adopt your story.
WrenchWielder chapter 6 . 5/9
You're back! Not for this story, but writing in general, which means there is a sliver of a chance that this may be updated and I'm so excited! This is one of eight stories that I have been desperately and irrationally hoping would update, all of which were last updated 2011-13. I really do hope you come back to this eventually. It's one I'm willing to wait as long as I have to for! I think I already voted for the poll, but just in case, Gears should definitely come to Earth, and Jack should tell both Ratchet and Optimus. (Would have logged in, but I already reviewed once.)
pikachukite chapter 6 . 4/1
hehehe man the next chapter will be super fun to read.
pikachukite chapter 1 . 3/31
this is a great story! I really wish there was more...
AVFireBlade9472 chapter 6 . 1/29
I really like this story. As in; I LOVE this story. It's just so awesome.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/27/2016
UPDATE!
sim545 chapter 6 . 10/14/2016
Not quite sure how I feel about this story yet. I don't really care for Jack's personality change. Regardless, this is well written, and I'd like to see more eventually. I'm very curious about how Starscream will react when he finds out the truth.
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 6 . 9/17/2016
Please, please, please tell me you're still working on this? I know it says on hold in the summary, but it's been four flipping years... well, almost four years. About a month and a half left. But still, it's not been updated in FOREVER! I want to see more of this awesome story! PLEASE!
Dav009 chapter 6 . 5/8/2016
You're neglecting the story updated
Guest chapter 6 . 4/28/2016
could you please continue this story?
Seeker3 chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
I like how you've redesigned Thundercracker. And I feel you on not knowing why yo like him-I feel the same with Knock Out.

I'm not really for this kind of story-Cybertronian reincarnated as a human, or vice versa-but this is good.

My personal image of TC is similar to Dreadwing-fierce loyalty to his family and cause, and an unswerving sense of honour and duty.

If you want to read some great stories with Thundercracker in it, try LeaderPinhead's "A New Version of Reality" (he has a semi-major role in that), Kenya Starflight's "Thundercracker's Glory" (it has a sequel that has remembrances of him), and Kiyoko Michi's "Tangled Destiny" (appears more in here than in "A New Version of Reality"-and has pivotal roles)

Lovin' this,

~S3
Grungy chapter 6 . 11/23/2015
So I'm assuming that this story and all of your other stories are dead then?
A huge shame, I really enjoyed your stories, this and your young justice story were my 1st introductions to your work (And unsurprisingly my top 2 favourite). I'm really sorry to see you go, but given how long it's been since you updated anything, stories or profile, and even though I Would love to see this story, or any other story of yours updated, I guess this is good bye.
Take care and good luck in what ever you do next.
MidnightStar64 chapter 6 . 11/5/2015
Yes, and Ratchet.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/31/2015
please update!
This fanfiction is so cool and i really like TC :)
DragonReaperKing chapter 6 . 9/19/2015