Reviews for Obsession
Guest chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
I can't help the sappy smile that's slowly invading my face.
Crazy-Hime chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
Aww... This sure is Sweet and Great! :3
PurpleIceCream chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Naw he did that for Nawu-chwan

And I would've wanted a bitch reaction from Sakura ti-bitchy-to-give-a-fuck-about-other-peoples-feelings Haruno... (... Couldn't resist... Very long though XD) But I guess you can't get everything!

Cool story bro!

BVSEDGAWDESS chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
I love this! But yuh shouldah broke it up into smaller chappies so I could yell at yuh to continue!
Lficze chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Hi! I really like your story. It has a good plot and is well written. Looking forward to your next piece. I keep my fingers crossed for you to not be bothered by your brother when you'll write it!
FlippingTheBird chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
andysanime chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Good job on this story and... yes I had been hoping it would be longer XD.
AnimeRomantic4Ever chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
I have that problem but with my older sister who will use it against me eventually... But I actually looved your story and maybe you should drabble a little more in writing SasuNaru. Also just a question, do you know the difference between NaruSasu and SasuNaru or if it's different at all?
pervyprincess chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
Damn it's been a while since i'vre read a good sasunaru fanfic!

I reckon it was perfect to split it in two ~

I loved how it ended with Sasuke showing his real self and his relationship with Naruto to everyone at school C:

Had fun reading this ~
kihlia chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
.God! I totally love your story! Eventhough i always prefer the multi chapter one...

The ending was perfect and all...Kiba is such a fun character with all his name calling, and somehow i wish he could have someone like Sasuke too...tehehe

I like how you portray Sasuke and Naruto, Sasuke being not his arrogant self and Naruto being the smart one...

All in all i really enjoyed your story! Thank you for sharing this to us readers!
LyRiCho chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
Awwwwwww its sooooo cute I love then way you had sasuke have like a secret life? Or another identity! XD
aliendroid chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
Why on earth would you write a fanfiction with a child any where near you? That's just begging for awkwardness to occur. This was fun though. I actually liked the idea of Sasuke needing help from Naruto for once!
sahime chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
So i just found this fic today and then proceeded into reading it all at once. and... I freaking LOVED it! It made my heart warm up to the point i could basically cook a pie! hahah :) Great job!
Ligeta-Chan chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
Konichiwa! :)

Really cool story, though I don't actually think Sasuke will wear glasses and all that nerdy stuff, but the way you portrayed it made it actually believable. Oh and if you enable anonymous reviews, you will get a lot more! 'Cause this story deserves it and you're limiting it! Kiba is such a fan girl, God! :D But I find it unnaturally cute and totally fitting, that weird BFF stalker!

Keep on writing with ya novel heart!

okamixcosplayer chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
sooo cute, naruto! I loved it, so sweet! - I want to write a complemantary peice with myself and itachi (thumbs up -wink wink-) Sakura's point of view of this situation! I think it would be a cool write up. - love sakura! -heart-