Reviews for Losing My Marbles
meme12345bunny chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
I really like this story :)

please continue :)
triolet chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
Hi, great stuff. A mis-label near the end of chapter one where it reads Virgil and Scott race over when it should be Virgil and Jeff. Also, for such a serious and good story found the title a bit flippant. Really atmospheric and in the moment both in John's and Virgil's point of view. Take your time through this as it could develop really well especially when you consider that they all could have done something. It is a problem where the more ways you have to communicate, the less you actually do. Will he want to recover from the depression/can he recover? How will this affect missions? Is he permamently physically/mentally injured in some way? Side note, when tagging speech check that the punctuation matches so that both connect such as "Tracy Island, S-s-s...," Brains replied. Not much mention of Gordon or Scott. Is that because of their shock or their reaction? Again, really good stuff. Hope to see more and really soon. Thanks!
mimzy and mj star chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
Awesome story.. Please update soon
grnfield chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Oooh, what a first chapter! Fantastic!
Idreamfan22 chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
Wow I have tears in my eyes from reading this, this is one of the best and saddest John wumps I have read. Poor Johnny. Please write more.

I have goosebumps from reading it.

Xx idreamfan22
thunderbird5 chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
Good heavens. I could hardly stand it to be alone at home without friends. Without another person who are blind like me. I finally got to go visit some of my blind friends after almost 9 and half months. Where I live with my parents I have no friends. Only my guide dog, laptop, internet and sometimes my aunts Dstv. So Yeah, it's not fun to not have someone to talk to. Good storie. Just please don't hurt John to much. I'll be here for the next chapter. Good work.
Bek-K chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
Another great chapter! :)

I wonder how John will react to being home on the Island...

I hope there are more chapters to come. I'm looking forward to reading more! :)
bubzchoc chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
great chapter
JoTracy123 chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
so loving this. really hope that John is going to be ok. anyways update soon xx
Teobi chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Oh my God! Now that's what I call John whump! The poor guy! I'm almost speechless. The crazed writing on the walls, the cutting, the blood, the insane destruction, the self-blaming...please get our darling JT back to the island and into the sunshine, STAT!

'But try as he might, he could not stop more tears from streaming down his face from his eyes. They scattered themselves across the desk and the computer keyboard, reflecting the image of the earth from the large window, almost giving the illusion of a miniature universe created in water.'

- a million miniature universes, mocking him...

Very dark. And thank goodness the others got to him just in time.

Can't wait to read more! **bites nails**
bubzchoc chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
cant wait for more
Bek-K chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
This is a good start! I'm looking forward to the next chapter. :) Poor John, feeling as though no one cares for him. I would imagine being alone with no human contact for that extended period of time would wear on his sanity. Especially having at his disposal the ability to disrupt any communications he may be able to have with his family. I hope they can help him.
Jetmcn chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Woh dark! Liked it, poor John its going to be a long road to recovery. (my dad had a mental breakdown 9 years ago - he is back to normal now, but ever so slighty different)

Great writing

JoTracy123 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
why do i feel as if the last couple of days that i seem to be runing into clift hangers. but anyways this is really good and i am so hoping for more now .

well done and update soon xx