Reviews for Priceless Private Lessons
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 7 . 5/11/2014
That was nice.

How God Created Mother

Good took the fragrance of a flower,
The majesty of a tree,
The gentleness of a morning a dew
The calm of a quiet sea,
The beauty of a twilight hour
The soul of a starry night
The laughter of the rippling brook,
The grace of a bird in flight,
Then God fashioned from these things
A creation like no other,
And when His masterpiece was through,
He called it simply...MOTHER.

Happy Mother's Day!
Tara Malfoy chapter 6 . 4/2/2014
Muahaha, you had me cackling like a lunatic while reading this naughty little tale! Holy shit, I want those private lessons, too!XD
Irisheather chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
I think you need to change this fabulous drawing by one where Mione is sucking on a straw a rich drink, as a fact, every time that banana going to his mouth and sucking swallow what it exudes, is not it?
Also with that small change you express action that follows in this "very horned trilogy". What's up?
Girl are tremendous!
Did you know that in my country there are about 8 different varieties of bananas?
I catalog which has Snape, called as apple banana, is fat, red and very sweet, ah! and very hard, but this very ripe. Oh! what things mean!
Irisheather chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Geez, I'm eating a banana right now and I can not really bite without first lick softly, I think it's natural.
Sure it does not have the same taste to your banana fic, that has the texture of squid and tastes almost the same.
Ok, ok, with a seasoning of salt!
Niko chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME THE ARCHIVE- I would die without yours and other writers' fanfic- fanfic- unfortunately along with many other site sucks and is every more creating its reputation of suck - however we have you and other wonderful writers t save the world of the censoring of the natural out comes in life- swearing, sex, etc- they can go SUCK themselves- and may you rock on
onecelestialbeing chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
ooooh bloody hell i did read this before and was like YES YESYESSSSSSSSSSSSS
onecelestialbeing chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
oh gosh my feelings are all over the place because of this chapter! damn i wish there were ten more!
onecelestialbeing chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
oh damn damn damn! soooo hot!

(gag reflex...you can squeeze your left thumb tightly in your fist to help with that...you know, i've heard hehee)
onecelestialbeing chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
*CACKLES HYSTERICALLY!* OMG I'll NEVER look at bananas the same way again!
onecelestialbeing chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Oooh damn I did start reading this last week and was AMAZED omg...
LadyStiff chapter 6 . 5/11/2012
Your smut writing is so honest. I liked this a lot!
LadyStiff chapter 5 . 5/11/2012
Um, yes, she does seem rather naive. I understand your reasoning but Snape did make it fairly obvious that this (anal) was going to happen in the beginning of their liason.

Snape and Hermione are really not going to have any fluffy/romantic moments or fall in love? aww, this makes me sad.. hehe

Well written. Well done.
LadyStiff chapter 4 . 5/11/2012
Woah, between the last chapter and this one, FF suddenly changed the "Review" button. Wierd.

Anyway, on to this Chapter. Deliously written smut. Awesome!
LadyStiff chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
'Are you coming, Miss Granger?' Hahaha, that killed me.

I definitely learned something in this chapter. Very good.

Gross by the way! Snape wiping her mascarra with his dick! Lol
LadyStiff chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
Oh god, this chapter made me cringe in embarrassment for Hermione. hahaha. How awful for her.

Wow, Hermione really has a bad gag reflex.