Reviews for All For One, One For All
Jakeros chapter 21 . 5/20
Really wish this would update. I want to see Cole and Kuo get together.
Jakeros chapter 14 . 5/19
How utterly fucking cruel.
Jakeros chapter 12 . 5/19
That...was fucked. Pure and simple but it was by far not the worst thing I've come across. I once read a fic where the main villain had a father starved and later fed him his kid's remains as food.
...like I said, fucked.
Jakeros chapter 10 . 5/19
There's always some dark, untold truth behind every story - this is one of them.
Jakeros chapter 8 . 5/19
Poor Lucy XDDD
Jakeros chapter 7 . 5/19
65 shards... 65 shards.

I'm going to need a thick coat. The second ice age is coming.
Jakeros chapter 4 . 5/19
...you've got to be shitting me.

Not THAT bitch.
Jakeros chapter 2 . 5/19
All that shit I just got through saying about Nix...and then you do this.

What. The. Hell man?
Jakeros chapter 1 . 5/19
Non-canon ending eh? Well, considering so and so are still alive I'd say yeah, non-canon but HEY! That's what fan-fiction is all about - being non-canonical.

I'm a new fan to the series but I gotta say, after Infamous and Infamous 2 walkthroughs back to back, I really want to shell out and get a PS just for this. This is some exclusive.

Personally, I liked the first one better in terms of story - dunno why - but character wise, the sequel takes the cake. I really like Nix and Kuo is HOT - or well cold but you get the idea. And the enemies were more diverse this time too - those creepy monsters that you fought had me wondering if they were distant cousins of the necromorphs from DS XD

And Zeke really grew on me. I HATED him in the first game but he really manned up in the second. He's a bro.

But sadly, there are hardly any fics out there with Cole - they're dominated by Delsin Rowe. I had no idea wtlf that was until about two hours ago when I started watching SS walkthrough.

But I want to read more about Cole. The guy deserves a chance for some happiness in his life, and who better than a fellow Conduit - plus they had chemistry in the game, more than Trish ever had with Cole.

But - what the hell ever happened to Sasha?
Guest chapter 18 . 9/19/2016
I'm sorry,I haven't read in a while and well...it's mostly because I've just been thinking about how sad this game really is.I love the game,and it will most likely always be one of my favorites,but it's just so conduits dying,which includes Cole,Kuo,and Nix,versus all of humanity dying,which includes Zeke.I chose the good ending but the sadness is how far they came,it's sad to see it through so much,and then it's ,I want them to bring it back,but I know it would ruin it.I'm just going through one of those emotional game states you know?
LucyKuo101 chapter 21 . 9/7/2016
Is it over?
LucyKuo101 chapter 6 . 9/2/2016
I'm really loving this story.
LucyKuo101 chapter 6 . 9/1/2016
I like that their relationship is slow,I'm anxious but I can wait.(What?You thought I didn't notice?)
Guest chapter 21 . 7/2/2013