Reviews for Plans
time2read chapter 1 . 1/12
Well I don't think batman would ever throw a party and tell all the other members he was Bruce Wayne unless he had to but all in all great ficlet!
Wynter Spite chapter 1 . 1/11
Aw. So cute. Unconventional birthday surprises are so Batman. BatFlash friendship is adorable. I love this. Fave.
Meow chapter 1 . 1/2
I liked the Terry reference. Nice story!
Renegade Hero chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Awwww that was cute, Batman is just a teddy bear! I love that Flash wasn't stupid and knew something was up, even if he was wrong. The hug he gave Bats was adorable. And the part where he thought Bruce was asking him out was funny. Really good job.
Maddie chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
Hi! I don't usually review stuff but that was such a cute story! I loved it so much️️ I couldn't resist not telling you how great of a writer u are:))
Angelicat2 chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
Cool...
Foxytails chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Batman? Being...nice?
Heeheehee...haha...oh, that's amazing. Fantastic. Beautiful.
This was a pretty great oneshot, though! Loved your portrayal of Wally!
-chesh
talk-ape chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Adorable!
Wingwyrm chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
aaaaajjjhhhhhh-
all i have is sqeeeeeeeeeee!
Raving Reviewer chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Awesome fanfic! I loved it! Characters represented wonderfully and layout perfect.
Anon chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
This was awesome. I really love the idea of a nice friendship between Batman and Superman; their differences are given bigger than Batman's and Superman's.

I thought that Batman was believable and his idea of "gifts" is great. Great story. God bless.
Rose-Bloodwater13 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I could soooo picture Batman doing something like this. :)
ILikeToSneeze chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Love this so much! :333
1Superman4Me chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
You look more like a Terry...
Was that a Batman Beyond reference?
Soniccouples10 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Well that was awesome to read and so nice of Batman to give flash a happy birthday