Reviews for With All the Ease of Breathing
Guest chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
Omg I can't even with this story it's so perfect
venz07 chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
I am rereading this fic to help remind myself that Brittana is endgame. :)
leilamiranda chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
I actually think Santana is the most insecure ever. I love your characterization about Santana bringing everyone down because she herself feels down. It's just her constant need to be better than everyone, not because she really thinks she's better than them but because she just HAS TO be better because the alternative just seems sadder and she can't afford to be less, at least not to everyone.
leilamiranda chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
Poor Tubbs. I haven't read any cannon fics in a while, not counting future fics but this is pretty spot on at least with regards to Santana's psyche.
leilamiranda chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
Aww. I love how perceptive your Brittany is.
leilamiranda chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Your Santana-Tubbington dynamics is adorable and perfect.
missingviolet chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
This was lovely! Thank you for writing!
Living in a fantasy chapter 5 . 11/30/2011
This story is so adorable
Blocking Brainwaves chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
So good, so good, so good. Amazing writing.
BostonRedStox chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
This story was absolutely adorable. Loving the fluff. :)
rattiegirl456 chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
this was my favorite story i have read in a long time. I especially love the details like the sliced bananas and the photograph in the hall.
A.voltz chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
So damn cute *-* i just loved. congrats
pleasegirldontyoudieonme chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
I definitely think Chapter 5 was the most adorable. I could see them running and laughing through the house and yelling all that stuff to Brittany's little sister and laughing like they're drunk on happiness. It's just so damn adorable. :D
pahke chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
I can't get enough of this fic. The fluff was appropriately perfect, not too sickly sweet but enough to make me feel their exciting love and give me so many Brittana feelings. I love when they do little things like eating sliced bananas together. Thanks for updating so quickly! I can't wait for the next chapter :)
thankyouglee chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
4 & 5 in one day, dang! You know what I love most about how you write these two? That you show all of their adoration for each other in little words, phrases, thoughts, asides (I'm sure there are better literary terms, but I don't know them). Much as I love the fics with steamy sex scenes, these make my heart ache in a good way. It's bizarre sometimes to think that we are crediting 17-year olds with this historic, lifetime love. but there it is.