Reviews for Ascent from Darkness
BlissfullyBallard chapter 15 . 7/1
OMG no not Seth!
BlissfullyBallard chapter 5 . 7/1
Finally Bella stands up to Edward!
BlissfullyBallard chapter 3 . 7/1
LOL best quote ever "Yup, that's right. One bed and no bra." That is so Jake!
Gothic Navajo chapter 17 . 2/24
An Excellent read. :D
Guest chapter 16 . 12/21/2014
Whyyyyyyyyyyy?! Why would you kill Seth?! *crying*
Guest chapter 8 . 10/12/2014
I have so not enjoyed your fic, so please stop with the compliment fishing. Because IT SUCKS. I usually like to read even mediocre fanfic. Problem is this is not mediocre its ..awful.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
Jake should have left. thats what he would have your story by that I mean you wrote it because you would wish to have a guy like this who would take any crap and still just "be there" no matter what you did or how you treated him. That wasnt Jacob. Again an ugly, creepy wholly unsympathetic Bella. Who cares what happens to her.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
The problem is this is like Meyer';s claptrap. the story is not for your readers. Oh you want to think it is but this is your little dirty fantasy, Like twilight is the sick fantasy of a fat, unattractive, mormon housewife. Jake is young but wise beyond his years, strong and he has.. not pride...dignity. He was never willing to take what only Bella was willing to give. It wasan all or nothing thing. Bella was the one who wanted to keep jake beholden He was more trhan willing to walk away. But this tripe has Jake as willing to suffer an indignity, take an scrap, ignore any insult just for a few minutes with Bella. Thats a marysue story if I've ever heard one. Because your Jake isnt THE Jacob, because of the contrived, poorly thought out, badly structured nature of this trainwreck the characters become things that we cant care about or root for.
Strawberri Leigh chapter 17 . 6/12/2014
I love amd hate you but mostly just love you for the story and its feels! I'm dead right now. And crying.
MAL chapter 17 . 3/18/2014
Wow. This was an amazing sotry. Beautiful writing and detail. i like the touch of gor as well. Makes it sem real. Makes twilight and all that sparkly junk like a different shiny happy world. I loved your fic. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Khyharah chapter 17 . 3/1/2014
Oh my wow can I just say I laughed, I cried, I screamed WTF (well in my mind at least so not to disturb my children lol) during this story. Loved it, well written. Great job!
jurodgers chapter 17 . 11/20/2013
sweet ending!
jurodgers chapter 16 . 11/19/2013
yuk, he had to tell her that? gross
jurodgers chapter 15 . 11/19/2013