Reviews for Million Dollar Bachelor
Yabbit chapter 28 . 2/14/2013
would make an epic romance book
:P
Crash Boom Bang chapter 28 . 6/19/2012
I love this story and haven't read anything else like this for Spander, I like the concept.

Well done.
Gigampfi chapter 28 . 3/7/2012
Hi

I read your stoey in one day. It's written so great and i would defenitly read a sequel so please write one
Moonlight Hunter chapter 28 . 12/8/2011
I loved this story it was graet:)
The Obfuscator's Canard chapter 28 . 12/7/2011
SNIFFLE It's over! What a shame. I loved this story. It was fantastic. I read the author's note and you said that you left it open for a sequel. I'd definitely read that. :)
MMWillow13 chapter 25 . 12/7/2011
Wow an emotionally draining chapter
MMWillow13 chapter 26 . 12/7/2011
I like the way you used Sparkey to bring them together
MMWillow13 chapter 27 . 12/7/2011
lol Slayer or not that dominant personality streak shines through.
MMWillow13 chapter 28 . 12/7/2011
A sequel would be great! I love the sweet and simple way you ended and left things so gentle and loving.
MMWillow13 chapter 24 . 12/6/2011
Glad there is more left as I'd hate to see it end on this note. Doing a happy dance at Lindsey being busted, but I feel bad for Will and Xander. I understand Will's response and I'm proud of the way Xander handled things, but I truly hope for a happy ending.
MMWillow13 chapter 23 . 12/6/2011
Another example of what a nice match Will and Xander make and also the supreme desire to wallop Lindsey on the nose with a led pipe.
MMWillow13 chapter 22 . 12/6/2011
Not to insult Gunn or anything, but I find it very very interesting that Xander truly is the only one whose taken the time to really get to know Will. He's listening, responding, opening up and flirting, but most of all he's being himself.
The Obfuscator's Canard chapter 24 . 12/5/2011
Can we say I was doing the Xander happy dance when I read what happened to Lindsey in this chapter? I was so happy :) I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm actually kind of sad that there are only four more chapters. I've enjoyed the story immensely.
123claire123 chapter 24 . 12/5/2011
;)
Seasidegrl chapter 23 . 12/5/2011
Love the way the story is unfolding. Your writing really drws the reader in! More please:)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »