Reviews for Million Dollar Bachelor
Seasidegrl chapter 23 . 12/5/2011
Love the way the story is unfolding. Your writing really drws the reader in! More please:)
MMWillow13 chapter 21 . 12/3/2011
Wow, glad to see something is finally opening Will's eyes completely, sad that it took an attempted sexual assault to finally break the veil of attraction.
MMWillow13 chapter 20 . 12/2/2011
Truly adorable chapter with all the longing glances and sweet thoughts.
MMWillow13 chapter 19 . 12/2/2011
Hhmm sounds more and more like Lindsey is digging his own grave ... anyone mind if I shove him in it and start to fill in the hole?
MMWillow13 chapter 17 . 12/2/2011
LOL batting cages weren't such a good idea although they were very amusing. The story behind the record was just what I expected something for his family, a jar of jam, a loaf of bread or maybe a gallon of milk something simple and life sustaining for his family.
MMWillow13 chapter 18 . 12/2/2011
Interesting date and I can totally see this progression. I love the way Gunn and Will are parting as friends and that they are parting in such a way that both feel comfortable with sharing advice.
clexfan chapter 18 . 12/1/2011
"Sparky scratched his ear. He hoped he didn't get fleas from Lindsey." ROTFLMAO! That was frickin' perfect!
123claire123 chapter 18 . 12/1/2011
fleas from lindsey - all lawyers should have a health warning :)
Moonlight Hunter chapter 17 . 12/1/2011
Oh Gunn and Cordelia they will be great together and can't wait for Will and Xander date. Oh i just love this story.
southernanimechick chapter 17 . 12/1/2011
that was great...is gunn bi
MMWillow13 chapter 16 . 11/30/2011
Wonderful introduction to Lindsey's deception and this will very likely be the moment that brakes things for him lol. Wait till Buffy finds out and she lays into him or tells Will off for almost mucking up a great thing with Gunn and Xander.
MMWillow13 chapter 15 . 11/30/2011
Lindsey got hollered at by both Buffy and Xander I love it!
MMWillow13 chapter 14 . 11/30/2011
I love the way Will and Xander were together and the sweet way Will took care of Gunn. Hope Lindsey's little bitch/whine is finally starting to open his eyes to the kind of spawn Lindsey really is.
Seasidegrl chapter 15 . 11/30/2011
Great story! Can't wait for more!
MMWillow13 chapter 13 . 11/29/2011
Awe I think the Sesame Street characters make a lot of sense. Gunn is a little rough around the edges, but has a good heart and probably had to make due with little so Oscar is kind of a sweet endearing fit. Snuffy was invisible and lets face it every abused kid either feels invisible at some point or wishes they were as a way to escape the abuse another very telling fit. Now when we come to Ernie some people may not agree, but in many ways Ernie was a mooch, if it weren't for Bert he never would've made it. While he tries to be a good friend he doesn't really understand the concept and as a result drives Bert around the bend more often then not. Sound like anyone else whose motivation isn't what it seems? Count while he is this bumbling, sweet, but clearly rather lonely character who goes out of his way to seem larger than life and get a little attention, sound like a certain vampire character to anyone else?
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »