Reviews for Million Dollar Bachelor
MMWillow13 chapter 10 . 11/27/2011
awe so sweet
The Obfuscator's Canard chapter 10 . 11/27/2011
I have finally managed to catch up and have to say this truly is a masterpiece. I love the dynamics between everyone except Lindsey (who I just hate). It also seems as though Sparky is more than just a dog :) I wonder if he was a person that was changed. Sorry, weird thought there. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Sue chapter 9 . 11/26/2011
Love this story and waiting for more !
MMWillow13 chapter 9 . 11/26/2011
Where's a little girl with a house that she an drop on Lindsey when you need it? I adore the easy going dynamic with Gunn and Xander. Wonder how long it'll take before Lindsey gets the boot. Personally I wouldn't be at all opposed to a threesome between Will, Gunn and Xander.
Moonlight Hunter chapter 8 . 11/25/2011
If i don't review every chapter that just mean that i didnt't have time but I definitely loved them oh by the way your Lindsey is creepy.

Great work can't wait for more(:
MMWillow13 chapter 6 . 11/24/2011
Wow you type and update faster than I can reply, but I adore this it's been great to read in between contractions while waiting for this lazy baby to finally decide to make an appearance
AliAngel77 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I love ya Spander FanFics. They are so cool I tried making one but it went so I stoped I will have to try again.
AliAngel77 chapter 4 . 11/23/2011
Lindsey sounds like a right git, but then again he's like that in angel I don't like him one bit. But enough of that I love the FanFic I read ya first chapter but I didn't review, but I did enjoy it, in fact I like all of them, keep writing it's great.

I so need to get a FanFic account.
AliAngel77 chapter 4 . 11/23/2011

I so need to get a FanFic account.
southernanimechick chapter 4 . 11/23/2011
these 2 new chapters were awsome i cant wait to c what happens next :)
crimsonlove4evr chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
I can't wait tor the next chapter!
MMWillow13 chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
total voyeur here couldn't stand the Bachelor on tv, but totally into seeing Spike and Xander in fanfiction
Moonlight Hunter chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
Hi. I love this story ,can't wait for more. Love Xander's dog Sparky he's the bast:)
southernanimechick chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
this story seems super cute so far i cant wait to c what happens next :)
crimsonlove4evr chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Yay another fantastic start to one of your stories. I can't wait to read more.
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »