Reviews for White Noise
alix33 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
"As far as I know, English still isn't my first language," - If you do not mind my asking, how old were you when you started learning English? I sort of have a half-formed theory in my head (based on my own experience of learning English from the age of three, but I do not know nearly enough about educational psychology or whatever other science is needed to maybe prove it conclusively) that a) if a child is young enough when they start learning a second or third language; and b) that learning process is really really thorough; and c) they read loads in the second or third language too, then the second or third language can reach a level very close to the level of their first language.

"The porch light was on but the house was eerily silent," - That bit of that sentence made me wish, all of a sudden, that my apartment was large enough to warrant its own porch light, but alas, being a studio apartment, it is not large enough.
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Marvellous writing as always. A brilliant use of description and does show a good bond between the two seeing as they don't need words to know the other is there - excellent ideas with the paper and heels, great characteristics. A wonderful little drabble and I can't wait for the rest of the series that you and MatteaAM are writing! :)
Left my heart in Paris chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Aww this was so cute and I loved it all fluffy and sweet. I would love to read her coming home
jstapny chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Oh how I love this story...you are so not rusty.

The description of the house "mocking" Gibbs and his description of the "white noise" Jenny creates was wonderful. Honestly I didn't read the AN about Jenny being out of town so I was a bit nervous why she was missing her...but that only added to my enjoyment of the tale. I look forward to more from you...
Mrs. Elizabeth Gibbs chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Awwwwww this was so cute! I loved it, and I thought it was utterly adorable. The right amount of sweetness- just perfect! I loved it! :)
AlternativeRocker chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I've been checking my emails and your profile since you said you had a drabble almost done. :D

This was so cute and I honestly love it more than most other fics.

I love it when Jenny and Gibbs are apart and they miss one another and just YES!

Write more soon, wifey! x

P.S my She Wouldn't be Gone fic has 500 words so I will hopefully finish and type it later in the week!
USAFChief chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Nice job on this, Marzia. Good to see you post again.

pdf
MatteaAM chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I am entirely not sure whether to be pleased or scared that this was pretty much exactly what I had in mind when I texted you my prompt. Great minds, one brain and all that.

This was so brilliantly sweet and fluffy, without being OOC, that it makes me want to take it to bed and make babies with it.

As it is, I'll just go cuddle with Gibbs. :)

I love it so much, M. Now I can't wait to finish my drabble.

Love always, me. xx :D
Scentofbitteralmonds chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Sweetness and quality writting in one. Fantastic, I love it! :)
madame.alexandra chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Luckily I stalk you and Mateja, so I was pretty much loafing around waiting for something good to read. You and a select few others are the only Jibbs writers I will even touch anymore. You don't seem rusty at all to me; it was perfectly lovely.

I particularly loved the description you gave when Gibbs was in Jenny's house. I liked it. :) Thank you.