Reviews for Please Rescue Me
ClaceLover08 chapter 50 . 2/28/2019
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i am happy that Bella & Edward are Married & i am happy that Bella & Edward have a Beautiful daughter
riderswaves123 chapter 41 . 5/23/2018
Well, I'm really not sure what to comment. This whole story is a huge clusterfuck from start to end. The way you tried to write an abusive story, failed completely.
The story and characters of your story have no depth, nothing where you can see yourself in. And too much drama happens. So much that I couldn't immerse myself in it.
Your choice to swap POV's between Edward, Bella and even Tanya didn't help either.
When I read a story from one POV a whole story, it's much better because readers see themselve from their point of view. And you wrote Tanya in such a way where nobody can sympathise with her, that a POV from her is pointless. Nobody really was curious about her past. At least I wasn't.

But I must say I was shocked how you wrote the abuse as well as Edward's mental/emotional/psychic mind during and after the abuse.

He endured so much for years that he can never so easily, like you wrote it, fall in love with someone else.
Impossible.
Almost a decade did Edward live with this. And just because it's Bella doesn't mean that he can fall in love just like that.
The whole content of your story isn't well thought-out. Too much made up drama and no research.

I can say from a POV who lived years of abuse, this story is bullshit and reading it doesn't really touched me emotional. There are far better fics with the same topic.
nhperryman chapter 9 . 2/6/2018
Oh damn, I have never liked Tanya, but you are pulling out a new level of hate for her from me! I just want to choke the shit out of her, right freaking now!
Thanks for sharing your story with us!

Nicole
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 50 . 2/5/2018
this was a good story. i found it rec'd on one of the facebook pages. it was interesting to see edward being abused. i love that he eventually killed her but not out of vengeance, to protect bella. loved the ending.
magmom4 chapter 49 . 1/8/2018
What a sad but wonderful story. I am glad there will be a sequel. I did wonder who Tanya's spy was in the hospital. Please put me on your list for the sequel. Thanks.
magmom4 chapter 50 . 10/21/2017
I really liked them in this story. I think that we don't think about abuse because it is just something we don't think about. Especially if it is the woman doing the abusing. I have no idea how Edward made it into work that day. I think we all should be more alert of this problem. Please include me in your alerts. I don't know how to put youo on alert.
magmom4 chapter 10 . 10/20/2017
There is so much to say that I can't even begin.
lilz chapter 1 . 6/6/2017
This story was just too much- could not read it- I understand men get abused too and I'm glad you made this different but I think you lost yourself in this one. You lost the point of your story and me. Just wasn't my thing.
BlaBlanket chapter 1 . 5/29/2017
I get men can get abused and yeah, he was shy and timid and basically a pansy, but this story is just...over the top. It's hard to connect with it and them. Maybe that's due to the stigma surrounding women abusing men or maybe bc this story is just too far fetched. Drama for the sake of drama. It wasn't just Tanya hitting Edward and being mentally abusive, it was her raping him, her getting others to rape him, her threatening to kill his family, friends...anyone...her showing up at his work to claim him..get killing people, hiring a hitman...too much!

I mean...just too much that it made it seem...too freaking much. He also sounded like a girl. Seriously. It seemed like Bella was the man and perhaps you needed him to sound like a girl bc that's how you made him the victim but you can make a sensitive, broken Edward without making him sound like a girl and I don't mean bc he cried or whatever...he just sounded like a girl.

Anyways, the writing was good and perhaps, the plot was good but, I just couldn't get into it. I couldn't see the chemistry between Edward and Bella. I don't know. Just a crazy, dramatic story.
jk chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
Edwards the one being abused?LOL I'm sorry I'm sure its a real issue but OMG...LOL
Like he cant stop a woman from hitting him? He could just hit her back...just saying. If a girl doesn't have a problem hitting a guy then she should be prepared to be hit back. Just punch her in the face the next time she hits you...
jk chapter 24 . 7/20/2016
geez when Tanya said that shit in the hospital? LOL
hes mine...mine I tell you! lol who talks like that?

and then bella starts with that...it was fate that lead me to him..
yaaaaa ooook bella
jk chapter 23 . 7/20/2016
if Edward was all fucked up out of his mind then how was does Tanya have pics showing Edward fucking all these people and holding a knife to their throats? wasn't he passed out? I'm confused
jk chapter 21 . 7/20/2016
they left Edward with 8 million dollars for tanwhore to spend? that was fucking stupid...its not like Edward needed that much money
jk chapter 14 . 7/20/2016
what kind of ointment burns your skin?
jk chapter 11 . 7/20/2016
reallllly? Edward didn't think that Tanya cheated on him? REAALLLLLY?

and he ...fainted?

wow this Edward is soooooooo not appealing
2,161 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »