Reviews for Please Rescue Me
BlueDiamondRing chapter 42 . 5h ago
Ahhh. About time. Wait I am confused on Rosealie, she was stated as a friend of Bella's and that she and Bella had gone out to clubs. Also I thought it was Rose's fiance that had been duped by Tanya and slept with Tanya.
BlueDiamondRing chapter 39 . 6h ago
Liking this story even though it is hard to have Edward so abused andweak. I am bothered by some inconsistancy here. Phil was stated back about 4 chapters for serving life in prison and not mentioned he was on death row and B and E left for appt. for 9 am and were headed for lunch before Bella got the alert and then it sounds like the thing going down with Jake, Carlisle and Tanya is going down in the evening. Gosh I am surprised I have gotten so hooked on this. You do have great writing and hard work put into this. Thank you.
mstre11 chapter 50 . 1/25
I just read this all the way through and*wipes eyes*I can't tell you how much it touched me. .I just wanted to hug Edward, and put him behind me to protect him from that vile bitch! ! As for Bella I absolutely loved her and the way she helped him and saved him from the pain he was enduring. .Another amazing read from you sweetie! !
Sylvia nguyen chapter 6 . 1/24
;(
LoriJY chapter 45 . 1/12
Excellent writing on this chapter. Wonderful job!
lilspark chapter 44 . 12/30/2013
I think my standards in men has just increased no wonder i dont date they arent 'perfect'. But i so want someone to propose and be all sweet instead of some of the morons that are around now a days.
Twilightfanatic85 chapter 50 . 12/20/2013
Awwww I cant believe that its over! ( anyways cant wait for the sequel! Yay! D So ill be on alert for it! Great job on the story! D
Smusic F. Reader chapter 32 . 11/6/2013
It seems that all the aggression that he couldn't express with Tanya is coming out with him now. Poor boy has 5 years of repressed emotions to get out!
not done baking chapter 50 . 11/6/2013
Not sure if I reviewed for this, so I just wanted to say I really enjoyed reading this story. Thank you for sharing.
Smusic F. Reader chapter 23 . 11/6/2013
This bitch is crazy! One of the worse Tanyas ever!
Smusic F. Reader chapter 8 . 11/6/2013
OMG! I don't know if my big girl panties will be enough!
Smusic F. Reader chapter 6 . 11/6/2013
Damn girl, I have to know what she has over him! LOL! I guess that means I need to keep reading!
Smusic F. Reader chapter 5 . 11/6/2013
I just cry for him. He needs out of this situation.
keyecullen chapter 50 . 10/29/2013
What a hard story to read but so glad that everyone pulled through. Well, except for Tanya. That heifer HAD to GO!
Just Sus chapter 50 . 10/28/2013
Thank you for this...I have no words, but thank you...this was beautiful!

xoxoxoSus