Reviews for Dance of the Seven Veils
Danglingfeet chapter 13 . 3/19
I really love your stories. The tactical side of the war and everything is very intriguing! And you write it so well
I'm so sad Harry dies everytime lol, but I suppose it can't be helped.
Severus was hilarious in this fic, I usually don't like how he's depicted at all. But perverted genius? YES give me more!
And Narcissa was great!
I would have never imagined Tonks and Remus would be traitors in anyyy alternate universe lol but it actually makes sense. The Ministry is corrupted regardless of the winning sides, people are still extremely prejudiced and werewolves take the brunt of it, with muggleborns.
Danglingfeet chapter 7 . 3/19
You write this stuff on your phone, how awesome are youu ?
Kigo Stories chapter 13 . 2/18
You should make a third story to these too. I think it would be awesome to read. Mostly because I really want to see Andromeda finally accept her sisters back and them do the same, but yeah.
cjvandebogart chapter 13 . 10/11/2014
Bloody fucking awesome liidg.
Harrytrix4Ever chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
Ah, Snape, you twisted bastard Cx I love how he's mostly concerned about Hermione taking her time so he doesn't get raped. As usual, very well written, even if I find it strange that I was laughing durring the last few sentences. Nice job!
Harrytrix4Ever chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Wow, that was intense. I like how you portrayed Snape, his personality fits nicely with Hermione's. I could see him as either a close guy friend, or a sort of pervy older brother (pervy because he wanted to see her night with Bellatrix and Narcissa). As always, nicely done, love the sequel so far!
Jemma hea chapter 13 . 7/17/2014
Awsome story :-)
Lunaris-wind chapter 13 . 4/2/2014
Loved this twisted little tale, except what happened to Harry. Harry always seems to meet... Unhappy ends, in your stories.
monstar01 chapter 13 . 3/10/2014
Sooo well done...loved every single minute of it.

Thanks Asher Henry!

For those of you who haven't checked out the author's other works, all I can say is stop what you're doing, put your life on hold for the next 48 hours and enjoy them. It's time well spent ;)
Rain Addict CM chapter 13 . 2/17/2014
Another awesome story. I love you. This story fed the little pervert in me :D Extremely hot. I look forward to more as always.
Everythings5x5 chapter 13 . 9/7/2013
I'm a little in shock, that may have been a bit much for one night :P... but in a good way I swear it...
Passionate Romantic01 chapter 13 . 7/4/2013
Another hot story. You write the best Hermione/Bellatrix and Hermione/Narcissa. Love the details and dirty talk. lol

Thanks so much! :)
Dragonling743 chapter 13 . 6/28/2013
brilliant, absolutely brilliant. You weave a magic far stronger than some silly wizard. Thank you so much for sharing this one. It's going on my fav list.
Gothicangel555 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Epic
Fanbase1 chapter 13 . 5/17/2013
Seriously love your writing you are amazing!
Would love to read a Bella/Hermione with Hermione being the one in charge and dark.
Or maybe kind of a mix between Dance of the Seven Veils and Primal Instincts.

Keep up the good work cant wait to read what you write next!