Reviews for Afterburn
Shimmercloud chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
This is gorgeous 3 I love Tam and Lucy. Their relationship is so deep. Great job :)
leiabeanie chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I loved it. everything was so well written and i love this couple[way better than david and zanna sorry guys] all tams thoughts were so...romantice i guess and the kiss was like i cried it was gr8t
rainandtea chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Wow.

Just. . . Wow.

That was pretty amazing. It was beautifully written, original, and believable. I wish so much I could be as good a writer as you. So, so much. I loved all of this, and it's going on my Favorites.

I love your writing style, and the story seems so well-planned out.

*Please* write more. I'm begging. xD
Dragonfly999 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
OMG! I cannot describe how brilliant it is to discover another Lucy/Tam shipper! And a good one too. This category is starved for awesomeness lately. ;)

There are so many beautiful one-liners I can hardly list them all, but I loved: "What he had never said was that he wanted to do it with her" and "he was here in memory of the moment that had redefined his life" and "He didn't want to miss any more changes."

XD If I quote anymore I'll break the word count.

It's such a strong beginning and the tension is soooo gripping. Their expressions are so realistic and Tam's thoughts are so vivid and detailed. When it came down to the final decision "I. Want. You." I nearly died right there. I love this. It's a brilliant fanfiction.

- Dragonfly999